1/6 Star wars 1/6 SDCC 2019 Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if they might show some Mandalorian stuff at SDCC? Especially seeming some merch seems to be leaking online. Surely Disney won't want the Mandalorian merchandise clashing with the Episode IX stuff later in the year. It's make sense to put a few months distance between them.

In the past, the SW merchandise don't get released until Force Friday so we might actually see some Mandalorian stuff. I'm guessing more PT stuff though.

Yep you’re right. Looking on the official SW site they list Mandalorian merchandise launch for Force Friday in October. That’s a daft thing to do, they should let The Mandalorian take the spotlight before inundating us with Episode IX Dio plushes or whatever.

No SW exclusive this year :). I was expecting Sidious ROTS, but well.......

Now the worst scenario of no new reveals at SDCC this year is getting real :)

65683109_2270600276341901_1546582457313132544_n.jpg

SDCC Exclusive announcement: Hot Toys drops SW licence.

Would be a nightmare.

i recall Sith Anakin,Stormie Luke and Han,Rey from the end of TFA...but the rest alude me.
This is a surprise to be sure.
But I guess there really aren't to many costumes to go of our main heroes...

Hoth Luke and Han,
Endor Leia.Endor Han.
Lando,Lando skiff,Lando General.
Bespin Han.

Really surprised a Bespin Escape Leia wasn't shown as a con exclusive.

Oof, thats a blow to the gut. Really nice exclusives they have, but not having a Star Wars one does dampen the mood.

Well I'm glad all the Marvel fans are happy! Really HT! Three f'ing Marvel exclusives and not one Star Wars exclusive! I'm know Marvel is there bread and butter license but the Star Wars license is just as lucrative. :mad::mad::mad:

Wasn't expecting anything to be honest. Exclusives are all about the current hype and niche figures. The new SW movies aren't exactly current hype and the OT and PT are not current for sure so yea.

Back