1/6 Star wars 1/6 SDCC 2019 Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the unrealistic wish lists in here.

I think we'll see Marvel stuff.

Is Sideshow even going to this SDCC? If not, how is HT showing anything?

HT always shows better stuff at the Asian-Cons immediately after SDCC.

Whatever we see in the next few months won't be released until Q1 2021. :lol

All the stuff that was shown last year at the subsequent Asian con was first shown at SDCC (ie Bespin Leia, Commander Cody, Darth Maul, Endor Luke, Jango Fett etc.)

My wish list:

TPM Obi-Wan
AOTC Arena Padme
ROTS Mace
SOLO Lando
RO Cassian
ROTS Palpatine (I am The Senate scene)
ESB Bespin Han
ESB Lando
ROTJ General Lando
ROTJ Slave Leia

I have no idea, I'm just hearing rumors like all of you. I was asking to find out myself. Generally, by now Sideshow has made mention of their attendance. Doesn't mean anything that they haven't though.

My excitement for SDCC has waned in recent years, mostly because it seems like half the stuff they show (HT and SS) never sees the light of day.

If anything SW related will be revealed I’m guessing, based on recent offerings, it’ll be PT related. In light of that here’s my wish list:

TPM Obi-Wan
ROTS Mace Windu
ROTS Palpatine (red robe with interchangeable Sith sculpt...yeah, right)
ROTS Darth Sidious
AOTC Obi-Wan

Here's a list of all new (not including those which were previously on pre-order) figures shown at SDCC 2018:

*The Phantom Menace – Darth Maul
*Attack of the Clones – Jango Fett
*Attack of the Clones – C-3PO
*OT – R2-D2 (deluxe)
*Revenge of the Sith – Clone Commander Cody
*Revenge of the Sith – Airborne Trooper
*Solo – Chewbacca
*Solo – Range Trooper
*Solo – Mimban Stormtrooper
*The Empire Strikes Back – Princess Leia – Bespin Gown
*Return of the Jedi – Luke Skywalker – Endor Version
*Return of the Jedi – Darth Vader 1/4 Scale Figure
*The Last Jedi – Chewbacca

So, 13 new figures were shown. Of which 6 have gone up on pre-order. The Solo figures and Last Jedi Chewbacca were always extremely unlikely to go up for PO, and were only there for display purposes. The same could be said about the AOTC C-3PO. Out of those 13 we could only realistically have expected 8 of the figures to make pre-order. Of those 8 we've had 6. The only figures that we could've expected to ever go up for PO which haven't been made are Jango Fett and the Airborne Trooper.

Therefore, I wish they'd show less, like 5-8 figures that will definitely go up on PO, rather than waste time showing unrealistic releases just to show ''look what we made that you'll never have.''

Sideshow has the Neon Iron Man as the SDCC Exclusive; I can only imagine they'll have their usual gigantic display area. Unless they're going to be giving out the Neon Iron Mans outside from the back of a truck.

Back