Star Wars – 1/6th scale Stormtrooper (Porcelain Pattern Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone sophisticated enough to want to buy this ought to be ventilated.

Not life threatening, of course, maybe just one to the foot.

This is my favorite bit in the description,

"this stylish and extraordinary interpretation of the Stormtrooper figure is a unique collectible for sophisticated fans and collectors.

:lol

I suppose the rest of us simpleton collectors aren't worthy of this piece then. :lol

The sophisticated fan is strange indeed.

Pardon me, do you have any Grey Poupon?

Gonna be hard for HT to top this for its sheer Poop-on-ness.

No, but we do have this very sophisticated porcelain pattern version Stormtrooper figure. Will that suffice?

watch this thing end up being limited to like 500-1000 pieces and lighting up eBay with a vengeance.

it looks lame until it starts fetching $500 or more bucks on eBay. then everyone wants one. and the "damn it, i regret not buying this when i could" chants ensue.

of course that will only happen to the few who collect for investments. but that game is mostly dead now. very few of these 1/6th actually go up enough to profit off long term anymore. they make too many.

for most of us, it wouldn't matter anyway. we don't want this no matter what the perceived value is.

i just hope this doesn't start a trend of some sort.....this is really amazing that they had the stones to do this.

how about a Royal Guard HT?!?! why is that too much to ask?? no no.....but you have the amazing wit to make this?

its not fun, its not funny. - B Crystal

Well, at least it's not their milestone MMS400th figure release. This is listed as MMS401.

I bet this will turn out to be the rarest HT figure of all time. If they wait for pre-orders to determine production units, they'll be like 50 of these worldwide. :lol

Cause you just know there are some craaaaazy collectors out their that are actually excited about this!! :slap

I can't wait for the US Cowboy version.

This might be more likely for the US version.

b5755b10c6a4fec79c2d942773f96b84.jpg

I hate to say it but this monstrosity will inevitably be worth a lot of money in a few months assuming it is low edition... and doesn't have the QC issues the gold one did.

I would be nothing but embarrassed by purchasing one though.

how this gets approved...but the mouse makes xm studios jump over mountains to get their stuff green-lite.

I don't get it.

If they're going to make a line of these based after other cultures, they should've gone with a Day of the Dead pattern instead. I guarantee that will sell like hotcakes.

Last edited:
W...T...F? I don't know whether to laugh or cry for this. I might have to get one for my Grandma to go in her China cabinet. LOL

Back