Star Trek's 40th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For some reason the bodies appear kinda "stumpy". It could be the choice of material. But the headsculpts are nice... I'll probably stick with the Art Asylum figures until Sideshow stars making some 1/6 figures, then I'll really be in trouble :monkey5

Those are not the bodies intended to be used on the production versions and are NOT the bodies used on the Lost in Space figures. The unis were rushed together for prototypes and would most likely be switched out to better versions too.

Wow, Almost just like the true original uniforms. I would much perfer the later uniforms but would settle for any well made Star Trek TOS figures. I hope they make an Andorian as well. The klingon looks great. Please keep updating.

Darklord Dave said:
These were at Wonderfest. Not too sure about the material choices, but I'd buy them all. Even at the prices of the Lost in Space figures.

ST-wonderfest.jpg

Wait... These are being produced?

Collector Freak, They are awaiting approval from the powers that be that hold the Trek license.
Stickman, The klingon IS great!! Refer back to post #16. :D

The headsculpts are amazing. Not too keen on the fabrics and bodies, but I understand that these are just protos and I'm excited to see what happens with this line.

Back