Star Trek's 40th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I did, but since you made a good joke out of it I figured I would leave....that was pretty funny....

Picard? All he did was sip tea and talk his way out of things! Kirk takes action! Kirk is THE captain. I like TNG a lot, but the OS is what made me a fan and Kirk rules all!

Collector Freak said:
And he gets it, too. :chew

Sideshow - Do you have ANYTHING Trek planned?

:lol

I don't know if they have anything planned, but I just picked up a Kirk PF on ebay and might pick up the Spock PF too.

I tell you what I'd LOVE to see. The entire OS crew in PF form from the movies. Those uniforms would look outstanding in PF form IMO. I know it will never happen as Star Trek is pretty much off the map for SS now, but I'd pay for all 7 of those!

Ironman1188 said:
And don't forget...he got Kirk killed.

Bah, I don't even count Generations as a movie in the storyline! Anyway, even if I did Kirk came back in the books!

KitFisto said:
:lol

I don't know if they have anything planned, but I just picked up a Kirk PF on ebay and might pick up the Spock PF too.

I tell you what I'd LOVE to see. The entire OS crew in PF form from the movies. Those uniforms would look outstanding in PF form IMO. I know it will never happen as Star Trek is pretty much off the map for SS now, but I'd pay for all 7 of those!

Trek in 1:6!!!!

IM, has it been announced? Is Star Trek TOS hitting 1:6, or are you just requesting it? I need to know! I'd like to dump my Star Wars exclusives for theses babies. :monkey5 :google

Stickman, I only know that negotiations are in play to secure a 1:6 license. I am trying to stay on top of it and will relay any further info as soon as I get it. :monkey3

I picked up the Spock PF last night on ebay too. Looking forward to getting both that and the Kirk.

Ironman1188 said:
Their Bones and Spock/Mirror Spock are dead on. Kirk looks a little younger than I would personally like but is still very good. Scotty makes me want to find some 1:6 scotch.

Where can we see these???

Thanks General. Please keep us updated. 1:6 Star Trek by SS would rock. :elefant

Darth Scourge said:
Where can we see these???

I'll try and get some pix posted between now and the end of the weekend. Bear in mind, at this time, some are still just heads waiting for a uniformed body. :D

stickman said:
Thanks General. Please keep us updated. 1:6 Star Trek by SS would rock. :elefant

No it won't.

A continuation of the bust series would be very nice.

MORE PF statues .. now, THAT would ROCK!!

Gimme some DS9 crew!! well, anything would do but DS9 would really ROCK so much you'd have a mountain!

I want Sisko.. and as an exclusive an replacable head. One with and one without the hairdo! :D

And then Gul Dukat and Worf in full armor with a big batleth! Quark and Rom as a duo pack! The Grand Nagus Zek! I want them all!

So there!

There's very little I would collect that's not TOS. They hit the nail on the head with Seven of Nine as that's one of the few. But please if you decide to do a PF Borg, please, please, please don't let it be Locutus. I would love a cool Borg, just not Locutus (or Hugh for that matter).

Back