Star Trek's 40th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Xeno said:
No it won't.

A continuation of the bust series would be very nice.

MORE PF statues .. now, THAT would ROCK!!

Gimme some DS9 crew!! well, anything would do but DS9 would really ROCK so much you'd have a mountain!

I want Sisko.. and as an exclusive an replacable head. One with and one without the hairdo! :D

And then Gul Dukat and Worf in full armor with a big batleth! Quark and Rom as a duo pack! The Grand Nagus Zek! I want them all!

So there!

PF? You mean PFFFFTTT:yuck
Everyone has room for quality 1:6, not everyone has room for those oversize behemoths. :monkey3

Ironman1188 said:
PF? You mean PFFFFTTT:yuck
Everyone has room for quality 1:6, not everyone has room for those oversize behemoths. :monkey3

yup, I have no room for PF (nor $$) and there are plenty who would love some 1:6 ST figures.....they should make both PF's and 12" .....

Darth Scourge said:
Where can we see these???

Ok, pardon my hurriedly taken job of getting these done but....voila!!

SFM-trekheads01.jpg

SFM-trekheads02.jpg
SFM-trekheads04.jpg
SFM-trekheads05.jpg
SFM-trekheads06.jpg

SFM-trekheads03.jpg

SFM-trekheads07.jpg

SFM-trekheads08.jpg

Those star trek heads lined up like that make me think of that Futurama episode with the heads of the cast from the original trek...As a matter of fact there is a part of me that wants just a set of heads to put in little Futurama-like head jars...Now that is a trek collection I would like....

Awesome Sculpts IM. I would love to own a copy of those. That email you sent to me a while back about the 1:6 creation of the NCC 1701 bridge was awesome. Where did you get those? :monkey5

So what's the deal with those sculpts? Who created them? Are these SSC sculpts? Any new news from Garry gnu?

stickman said:
So what's the deal with those sculpts? Who created them? Are these SSC sculpts? Any new news from Garry gnu?

The sculpts I showed were created by Sci Fi Metropolis and presented to Paramount for licensing rights. As I stated earlier, the licensing seems to be a nightmare because, as I understand it, there are too many hands in the pie. No definitive answer has been given to SFM [yet] so keep your fingers crossed and we just might see some great Trek stuff. I know some real doosies were on the planning board for them if they were granted the rights.

These were at Wonderfest. Not too sure about the material choices, but I'd buy them all. Even at the prices of the Lost in Space figures.

ST-wonderfest.jpg

Those look great, but whats with the karate chop hands...do they have wire in them to pose or are they stuck like that?

Darklord Dave said:
These were at Wonderfest. Not too sure about the material choices, but I'd buy them all. Even at the prices of the Lost in Space figures.

ST-wonderfest.jpg

Worst case you could rip the head and clothes off and mount the whole kit on Sideshow bodies ;)

I'd imagine they are the same bodies as the Lost in Space figures which have bendy hands. I prefer the sculpted hands from SSC, but these are useable.

The faces are quite well done but I would never buy something like that! The rest of the body is plain ugly! :monkey4

a bit off topic but I found this hilarious!! Shatner singing for George Lucas!

Just watch those faces when Shatner come on stage! They are slightly not really amused I think. :D I was LMAO! :D :lol

They're just awkwardly posed, the bodies aren't bad at all, easily on par with Dragon.

Back