Star Trek: Discovery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is up with the water works?

Now we see the truth. We have a future Oscar winner trying to carry Burnham's bad acting on her back.

"Execute me, mother!"

I quite enjoy Discovery. I think you can like some Trek shows and not be a big fan of others. I never watched Enterprise or DS9 and love Voyager. I know a lot of Trek fans were not Voyager fans when that show was airing.

Discovery opens up the franchise to a lot of people that may have never been interested in the series before.

I quite enjoy Discovery. I think you can like some Trek shows and not be a big fan of others. I never watched Enterprise or DS9 and love Voyager. I know a lot of Trek fans were not Voyager fans when that show was airing.

Discovery opens up the franchise to a lot of people that may have never been interested in the series before.

I agree.
Like what you like. And just ignore the parts you don't. No-one is forcing anyone to watch movies and tv shows they don't like.
I've been saying this since the prequel SW movies came out. I loved them, and don't understand the hate, but don't mind it.
SW and ST are like buses. If you don't like the look of this one, hang around and another will be along shortly.
My love of ST disappeared around the time of Discovery, but i rarely mention it. It's not for me. I'll wait till something better comes along.

Back