Star Man MS 006 Heroine 1/6 scale action figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks nice, better than I expected. She looks tall but her proportions look right …congrats!
Thank you. I’m pretty happy with it. It’s a nice set. The boots are actually open and accommodate the body’s feet so she’s pretty stable.

I tried the Amanda Seyfried head, I had on my old supergirl, on this body but the skin tone doesn’t match the pale body they recommended for the face that’s included. Still looks good though.

I like the zipper in the back of the shirt. Makes it stay in place better.

Yes. I’ve gone through several bodies and outfits and can’t quite get the look I want. None of the official releases seem to capture what I want on my shelf so I’m stuck trying to cobble together something I might be happy with.
I feel like I'm in the same boat honestly when it comes to Catwoman. I actually wouldn't mind seeing what Sideshow could come up with on a 2.0 of her. Would love for her to have a more animated series headsculpt kind of like what they did with the exclusive portrait on one of their previous PFs or even like their most recent PF.
I have both the old Harley and the new; and while I know many love the old one, I actually really like the new version as well. I just just think it needed a slightly curvier body.

Last edited:
Back