Star Destroyer kit - Zvezda

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So life got way in the way with this but I finally am going at it again. I wish the pics would do the paint justice as I've got five shades of black to white on it already. Lol

This site has gone to complete ****, afterc10 minutes files won't load.

This site is broken. Upload your pictures to imgur and just copy and paste the BBCode here. It takes seconds and gives you more control of your images. I'd love to see what you've done so far. I've got two of these now. One original and one revell re-box. I really need to learn fiber optics and get them started....

Looking forward to seeing your build, Walls.

I've got the Anigrand version of the SD, which is very close in size to the Zvezda one. (perhaps a tiny bit bigger). That's in the model building queue after the Super-Star Destroyer currently on the table.

Looking forward to seeing your build, Walls.

I've got the Anigrand version of the SD, which is very close in size to the Zvezda one. (perhaps a tiny bit bigger). That's in the model building queue after the Super-Star Destroyer currently on the table.

I always thought that the Anigrand was quite a bit bigger? Which Super are you building?

I always thought that the Anigrand was quite a bit bigger? Which Super are you building?

I think the scales are very close to each other.

I'm building the Korbanth SSD. STILL working on drilling and inserting fiber optics. It's been a mission. Next is carving out some of the resin behind the "city" sections, in order to run FO through there, as well.

Here's an old pic showing just a one section of the side-walls with FO's:

IMG_3557.jpg

Looks fun :lol I'm sure it'll be worth it once it's done however. I've nearly bought that kit a few times, but I know it'll sit here unbuilt for eternity. I'm hoping that Zvezda will put one out eventually. A nice easy kit for the less talented like myself...

Lighting is a must on these kits and that's the part that makes it an adventure...

Without lighting, it's a rather easy build, though. Not too many parts.

Back