Star Destroyer kit - Zvezda

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered one a few days ago, like Bandai with Japan Zevesda is tide to Russia only. According to what I've been reading on the PRF there is no confirmation on Revell actually selling this. I wil post my impressions after I receive it.

Look forward to seeing it, I'll likely grab one after Christmas. I have so many kits to build it's unreal, I didn't realise I'd acquired so many until I looked the other day.

Yeah I'm stuck on issue 32 of the Deag build due to them being back ordered, which is ******** IMO, they should not have offered the mo they sub if they couldn't supply the demand. Also have a Bandai AT ST and Xwing waiting to be built.

I swear if Deag doesn't ship the now two months they owe me soon I'm gonna freak out. Lol

I keep thinking about getting in on that, but I know I won't build it for ages. I've had the Bandai Falcon for months waiting to be built. I'm hoping they will make a 1/72 version, it wouldn't really compare to the Deag version, but it would be nice. Look forward to hearing your thoughts on the Star Destroyer.

Ordered one in from eBay as well. Looking forward to it! Not quite as detailed, but certainly worth the $500 less that you'd spend on an anigrand. I'll post some pics when it comes in.

I also have a stack-o-Star Wars models. I bought them all before I purchased my first 1/6 HT and now I have a room full of 1/6 and PF and well models in boxes but I'd like to get it still. Considered a Resin kit but that is probably a lot of work patching and all that. $117 hipped but no box ugh

I wonder if it's not on the USA site for money reasons or license reasons

Why not just go 36" heh

Good to hear that you guys like it, I'm still waiting on mine to be delivered.

On another note I picked up one of the 350-1 Polar Lights original series Enterprises, big impressive kit!

Got my kit today! Box looks like Ace Ventura delivered it but the parts are in perfect shape.
Kit looks pretty impressive with nice crisp details. Needs to be cleaned up very little before assemble and paint.
I am looking into which light kit will work best now.
Will post pics when I start.

Got my kit today! Box looks like Ace Ventura delivered it but the parts are in perfect shape.
Kit looks pretty impressive with nice crisp details. Needs to be cleaned up very little before assemble and paint.
I am looking into which light kit will work best now.
Will post pics when I start.

:rotfl

Glad to hear the parts were fine. I've gotten my share of those type of deliveries myself. At least yours was coming from Russia so it was quite a distance.

It is now confirmed that Revell will be re-boxing these for western distribution in April. They will be around £90, I'll get mine then as I probably wouldn't build it in any great hurry anyway.

Any built pics on this one. Would like to see the details on this kit please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will snap some pics of the parts, I'm not gonna start until I get a light kit.

I'm new to models so please forgive my ignorance... that said, are the build instructions offered in English as well?

Back