Star Destroyer kit - Zvezda

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm new to models so please forgive my ignorance... that said, are the build instructions offered in English as well?

most of the time its with pictures so no reading really needed.. But I dont have that kit so I can not tell

Are the pictures in English? :lol Wasn't sure if there were any details or descriptions per step that were written out. Sounds like Revell will be offering this later this year to us so maybe I'll just wait to be sure.

that's the answers I've been getting in the other groups too, I guess I've just been seesawing the idea if I should just import this or wait...everything I've seen on it is fantastic.

I saw revel packages already.. and also on toy fairs.. I heard something like May this year released by Revell

yep, I've seen a few of those as well...hoping it actually makes a release vs many of the unseen bandai items that had shown up at past toy fairs.

If it is indeed the case then I hope it's this kit exactly as it's a really nice kit.

Got my lights figured out (hopefully) so here it is, quick wash and ready for paint, more to come...

Attachments

• IMG_1207.jpg
    IMG_1207.jpg
    387.6 KB · Views: 192
I will post pics as I go.

This kit is really nice, the fine details are crisp and there are a lot of parts.

Python, thanks a lot for raising this. Just got one!

No problem, it's a great deal for how much kit you get! I grabbed a second one also. I figured I'll build up the Revell one as is just to play around and try out some paint techniques. Then I'll go all out on my Zvezda version with 3d printed addons and fiber optics etc.

So life got way in the way with this but I finally am going at it again. I wish the pics would do the paint justice as I've got five shades of black to white on it already. Lol

This site has gone to complete ****, afterc10 minutes files won't load.

Back