Star Ace Toys: Pulp Fiction

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Ace Toys: Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown & Kill Bill

If these are really the Star Ace figure they should pull the other pictures NOW! Unless they are trying to go out of business...these pictures look great!

I mean these are artist painted protos... you can look up star ace production pieces to see how they really turn out.

What’s interesting is it looks like there are 2 hairstyles. I wonder what that’s all about

it probably means there may be a Deluxe version of him since the standard versions are already up for preorders. 2 heads, 1 body & 3 sets of clothes. hope they toss in a Submachine gun.

New Vincent sculpt looks decent, but I do not get if they are updating the one on preorder or not.

Think I will stick with my CK Jules

EOO92Ni.jpg

Much better sculpt!

If whoever redid Star Ace's Vincent for them does the same for Jules then I think their's will be the definitive 1/6 Jules.

I might try and pick up the Dork outfits though from this set, hope they get parted out. I've always wanted to see my Jules in his Dork clothes.

The new Vincent head looks great... but seems really large; or those are tiny hands.

I have zero faith in the company though, so I find it hard to believe the final figure will look anywhere close to that good.

Missing the earring. Other than that, these sculpts look great. Hmmm...

The ear ring is there it's a separate gold ring which is pretty cool..... I will say the eye colour on Vincent is wrong. I was never really a huge fan of the Cultking sculpt always preferred rainmans.

Give the quality of this I'm curious to see how Bill turns out :lecture

The suits sucked?? Dam redman clothes is usually not bad

Yeah something I thought odd..... the shirt is bad but can be replaced easily and the suit on Jules is way over bulky.
I recently picked up redman Rick set was surprised by the quality! :eek:

IMG_6136.JPG

Looks like Jules is released in China.
1121aaf982403cafbba73b85a327b2ef.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Hopefully the Travolta isnt far behind. I really hope the base sculpt translates well.

Hoping the Travolta looks closer to the more later pictures vs what they initially showed

Back