Star Ace Harry Potter - Sirius Black

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How would you like to see Sirius released?

• Azkaban prisoner and Order of Phoenix as 2 seperate releases

Votes: 19 27.9%
  • One figure with both costumes, one headsculpt (cheaper)

Votes: 19 27.9%
  • One figure with 2 costumes and 2 headsculpts (more expensive)

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • One set with both full figures

Votes: 14 20.6%

• Total voters
So how much would you pay for Sirius? Two separate figures at $180 each - would you buy both? Would releasing both at the same time cannibalize sales of both? Should they release them a few months apart? Would a 2 set at around $325-350 be more appealing?

I think the 2 pack, DX07 Skywalker or Cap/Steve Rogers style is what I'd go for at around $325 as long as the accessories are there.

So how much would you pay for Sirius? Two separate figures at $180 each - would you buy both? Would releasing both at the same time cannibalize sales of both? Should they release them a few months apart? Would a 2 set at around $325-350 be more appealing?

More around $300 - $325... Not much more. I am ok with separate releases too. They could do it like hot toys groot and give an exclusive for the two pack and still release separately for other fans.

Here's a first look at the Sirius sculpt. First up - the cleaned up Sirius from Order of the Phoenix.

sirius.jpg

Last edited:
Likeness looks great! Will there be an alt for azkaban version?

I am really liking their sculpts, they are well refined and smoothed out. I am eager to see what other figures this company comes up with!

This line is amazing. A full-on Harry Potter line, in Hot Toys quality! I pray they can keep this standard in production.

This line is amazing. A full-on Harry Potter line, in Hot Toys quality! I pray they can keep this standard in production.

The production shots of Harry would indicate that quality is extremely high on these. My only issue is that the figure prices are a bit on the high side. Their Steve McQueen I have seen around $230.

Back