Star Ace Harry Potter - Lord Voldemort

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0148.jpg

I kinda want to get this, but only if i'll eventually be able to get a 1/6th Harry from Deathly Hallows as well... I wouldn't want one without the other.

Have you seen the packaging for Voldemort? Would love to see it! So far I've only seen Harry's and Ron's boxes, they are really nice.

Are those production samples? Unless the sculpt has been updated, Voldemort is the only "miss" in this line so far. The other sculpts are on point, but Voldemort is more of an interpretation of the character rather than being more like a replica, as Harry, Ron, and Sirius seem to be. I really hope they tweak the head sculpt a bit more before the final release.

I kinda want to get this, but only if i'll eventually be able to get a 1/6th Harry from Deathly Hallows as well... I wouldn't want one without the other.

Same here. It doesn't have to necessarily be a Deathly Hallows Harry for me, but I'd like to get this Voldemort if I can get an older Harry down the line. I mean, Voldemort didn't even have his full body when Harry was in his early teens, and so it doesn't make much sense to display Voldemort with a young Harry.

I'm surprised that people are drooling over the Harry figure anyway; am I the only one that thinks it looks really creepy and lifeless?

Back