Star Ace Harry Potter - Hermione Granger 1/6th figure from Sorcerer's Stone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think with better lighting it'll be closer to the prototype. And futzing that hair!

Last edited:
4fdf77d98d1001e99c26f83abf0e7bec54e79785.jpg
6dd832dbb6fd5266d60ed021ac18972bd40736f5.jpg
9999999.jpg
00000000000000000.jpg
b9e8b9fb43166d222d5df9a1412309f79052d2f5.jpg
f7c6a66eddc451da830fe0deb1fd5266d0163219.jpg

They didn't screw it up..... they NAILED IT! :clap:yess: Looks great. Just as good as Harry and Ron. Will be great to complete the trio.

I was keeping my mouth shut until I got this in hand. But, I have to say that this is looking fantastic.

Why the hell can't they do this with all their figures?

Just goes to show you what they can do when they can be bothered to take their time. Superb figure. From those pictures, I think it looks better than Harry and Ron.

It looks great! I'm glad Star Ace is back on track quality wise. Now they need to work on Dumbledore's beard, and he'll look perfect!

Thanks for the photos Patrick! With a little futzing of the hair this figure is tops-- this is a must have as I have the Ron and Harry- they will look stellar together.

Looks great. Where did you grab her from? Was hoping to get before Xmas but everyone seems to have it arriving around New Year's.

This should hopefully get that elusive fourth star from Michael. This turned out great. They need to slow down and do this with all their figures.

Honestly don't know what their rush is with all the others. I wouldn't imagine anyone is on them tight to get these out the door, like for example how Disney probably is with Hot Toys to get the Force Awakens figures out.

:lol at all the people saying SA is back on track....Snape...Dumbledore...no.

:exactly: I've given up arguing/disagreeing with people about it. The fact is that Hermione was this way from the beginning, so should be no surprise to anyone that she's a good likeness. I'm relieved they didn't mess her up because I need to make the trio of characters.

The other figures that are coming are bad.

I do agree that if they fix Dumbledore's beard, and a few other things, he'll be a great figure. But, given SA's history, that's not gonna happen. I hope it does, I wish it does, but I'm pretty sure it won't.

Back