Star Ace 1/8th scale Supergirl and Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It these were realistic, HT-quality figures shrunk down to a slightly smaller size, that might make it a much cooler thing to have. But so far the sculpts and outfits have had a simpler look to them and are lacking that kind of extreme detail.

Supergirl is my biggest want for a figure, so I'm definitely intrigued. Like many others, 1/8 scale doesn't fit in with the rest of my 1/6 collection. That said, the sculpt looks phenomenal so far (as does the Superman one). If the paint and tailoring are good too, it's a definite buy for me.

My current Supergirl is a 1/6 scale statue, which is pretty good (paintwork aside), but I'd love to replace it with an articulated figure that can hold its own with the HT figures in my collection (even if I need to do some forced perspective posing to make the different scales work).

I would be all in for almost any company on this line if they just do them sixth scale. I really don't want a third party Flash or Arrow. Some look good but they have issues with their outfit or possibility. These sculpt especially Supergirl are nice. Why won't hot toys let it go if they don't want to use it. I would gladly buy sixth Supergirl with this sculpt from SA.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Back