Star Ace 1/6 - Underworld - Selene (Blue Eyes Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
71531285_157722528807220_2815304331411200810_n.jpg

Her eyes turn icey blue but they don?t actually glow in the movie, the light up feature makes no sense.

A solution would be to put a tinted plastic between her eyes and the LED to dim them a bit.

Here you go. With zero futzing... try not to barf...

View attachment 471494

View attachment 471495

I find it baffling how companies like Star Ace are still in business with products like this, I mean you'd think someone would at least try but nope each release I see from them gets worse so what is it? Lack of passion? Lack of integrity? Lack of competency? Maybe it's all of them!

I guess this happens when the company is run by business people without love for the subject.
It seems like the licensing, original prototype sculpt and design is descent, but production and QC ruin the whole thing.

Wow, I was feeling kind of bad about paying to have her rooted and repainted with blue eyes (not really, she looks awesome) when this was announced, but this is truly awful. Like worse than Threezero Daenerys bad. Oof!

If I can get this for a reduced price, her face is NEAR ENOUGH. With some styling her hair could look good. But not running out to pay full price.

Would love a great version of Selene (be it figure or statue). Sadly this doesn't do it for me

lol light up eyes certainly doesn't work for this figure. All it needed was a different paint job like HT did for the Anakin Darkside figure.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

If they parted out the Selene head from the re-release with the rooted hair, I might go for it.
The accessory pack head doesn't look good from the pictures I've seen.
Why doesn't she look like this?!?

Attachments

• Selene rooted hair blue eyes.jpg
    Selene rooted hair blue eyes.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 163
Back