Star Ace 1/6 - Underworld - Selene (Blue Eyes Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember when the prototype pics came out for the original Celine, they were on par with this version’s.

But once the final product released.... oh brother... went from an 8/10 to a 5.5/10

Can't see why they're having problems nailing her likeness when they've done so well with other figures.

Yeah, that's why I wasn't concerned it's the same sculpt. If they can fix the production issues, I'd be happy.

You guys got your wish!

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/92865

$45 seems like a great deal

sa.jpg

Thnx for the heads up, I was lucky enough to snag one.
It has already shipped, I hope it's close to the proto.
I am so happy that my old FigureFun Selene will have a major upgrade!
Official hs, rooted hair, light up eyes function and a white coat for just $40 shipped!

View attachment 470823

Thnx for the heads up, I was lucky enough to snag one.
It has already shipped, I hope it's close to the proto.
I am so happy that my old FigureFun Selene will have a major upgrade!
Official hs, rooted hair, light up eyes function and a white coat for just $40 shipped!

Where'd you get yours? Sure wouldn't mind seeing more pics.

Where'd you get yours? Sure wouldn't mind seeing more pics.

I haven't received mine yet, the photo is from from KgHobbys' fb page.
I ordered it from them a while ago, if I remember correct last April.
When I receive it, I 'll try to post some photos.

I’ll try making quick, bad pictures today but it’s bad, really, really bad. The paint job is slightly better than the first hs, but the head, resin I think, is even more pinched. The hair is good and the light feature useless. The eyes are so bright the white turns blue too and she looks like she’s shouting laser beams.

Avoid at all cost!

I?ll try making quick, bad pictures today but it?s bad, really, really bad. The paint job is slightly better than the first hs, but the head, resin I think, is even more pinched. The hair is good and the light feature useless. The eyes are so bright the white turns blue too and she looks like she?s shouting laser beams.

Avoid at all cost!
Geez! They had one job, ONE!

I’ll try making quick, bad pictures today but it’s bad, really, really bad. The paint job is slightly better than the first hs, but the head, resin I think, is even more pinched. The hair is good and the light feature useless. The eyes are so bright the white turns blue too and she looks like she’s shouting laser beams.

Avoid at all cost!

A picture is worth a thousand words

Aw come on... had high hopes for this one as an excuse to save me from redoing the original... but yea agree it looks a bit more pinched as you said making her look too thin and her features too sharp. I knew the eyes lit up but I thought they were blue to begin... huge let down for the perfect opportunity for them to redeem that figure. Especially with the rest of line looking so good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Select has brown eyes that turn to blue when she vamps out. Having said that, this is truly lousy.

Yea I?m talking about the fig, thought they were painted blue to begin with. Would?ve worked better as I never intended to use the light up feature. She didn?t look amazing in the promo pics but even that was way better than this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back