Stan Winston Dead!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Stan Winston Dead?!?

I'm stunned into silence. This is unbelievable.
Far too young to pass away. He was a true
master of his craft, and will be remembered
as a legend in his industry. R.I.P. Mr. Winston.

JS :(

Not much else to say that hasn't already been said, but I guess I'll give it my best shot....my farewell to Mr. Winston.

Dear Stan,

People are in shock all around the world at your passing. You touched so many through your extraordinary works of art in the movies, Terminator, Jurassic Park, Aliens, Predator, there is just too many to name. You will never know how many people you have influenced in pursuing the kind of work you did, never know how much joy you have brought into peoples lives just by simply doing what you loved and what you were put on this earth to do. I would like to say on behalf of everyone who is hurting at the loss of such a great man and amazingly talented individual...Thank you sir, Mr. Winston, for bringing your genius to us and allowing us to share it with you. Surely your passing is a loss for us here on earth, but just as surely it is heavens gain. It's time to share your creative wisdom with a whole new audience Stan, give them a great show, just like you gave us. May you rest in eternal peace, and may God be your number one fan. God Bless You, and thanks for the memories.

Man...multiple myeloma= cancer of the bone. Apparently he's been dealing with it for the past 7 yrs. My aunt had that type of cancer and I knew a couple of people who had it... it's very painful. Hopefully, I'm sure he was, medicated to decrease the pain.

qpa2uan1ef5.jpg

Re: Stan Winston passed away

A legend in his industry....hopefully his visionary talent will live on through his apprentices

RIP Stan Winston & deepest condolences to friends & family

A legend in his industry....hopefully his visionary talent will live on through his apprentices

RIP Stan Winston & deepest condolences to friends & family

created so many iconic film creatures, the film industry & audiences are all that much poorer without his talents gracing our screens anymore

created so many iconic film creatures, the film industry & audiences are all that much poorer without his talents gracing our screens anymore

Not only that, how many of us here owe a large part of our collections to Stan Winston's work, our shelves are that much cooler because of the foundations he lay with his work.

Re: Stan Winston passed away

I figured I would put my post in this thread as well.....

Not much else to say that hasn't already been said, but I guess I'll give it my best shot....my farewell to Mr. Winston.

Dear Stan,

People are in shock all around the world at your passing. You touched so many through your extraordinary works of art in the movies, Terminator, Jurassic Park, Aliens, Predator, there is just too many to name. You will never know how many people you have influenced in pursuing the kind of work you did, never know how much joy you have brought into peoples lives just by simply doing what you loved and what you were put on this earth to do. I would like to say on behalf of everyone who is hurting at the loss of such a great man and amazingly talented individual...Thank you sir, Mr. Winston, for bringing your genius to us and allowing us to share it with you. Surely your passing is a loss for us here on earth, but just as surely it is heavens gain. It's time to share your creative wisdom with a whole new audience Stan, give them a great show, just like you gave us. May you rest in eternal peace, and may God be your number one fan. God Bless You, and thanks for the memories.

I just finished reading The Winston Effect Not too long ago...It's like losing someone you've just gotten to know. Good night, and Good bye, Stan.

This is so unexpected... I'm a mess. I love this guys body of work and love watching him speak in interviews... He was so pumped and excited!

I just finished reading The Winston Effect Not too long ago...It's like losing someone you've just gotten to know. Good night, and Good bye, Stan.

So did I, and I feel exactly the same way. It's heartbreaking to think about this after reading how much he changed the lives of his employees.

Back