Stan Winston Dead!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Stan Winston Dead?!?

How is it that not even the Los Angeles Times website shows this info??? :confused:

This is terrible news! He was the best of what he did. Nobody made creatures and special effects like he did. The movies can only go down hill from here. :(

Has anyone else seen this on another news site? (And wikipedia can be updated by anyone, so can't consider that a reliable source; I don't know about Ain't It Cool news). And still, nothing on the LA Times website, where it would just seem like it would already be noted SOMEwhere... :sick

A very sad day for movie fans. Legends like him can never be replaced.

Me, either. That's what is so confusing... :banghead (In response to Shropt's post above)

This is starting to become fishy. Normally this sort of thing is at least a breaking news banner on CNN. :dunno

This is starting to become fishy. Normally this sort of thing is at least a breaking news banner on CNN. :dunno

I agree. Plus it's the same news blurb, so these other sites are just picking up the initial report without any new additions.

Please, please, please let this be a hoax...

Back