Stallone line - First Blood Rambo released

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'm finding $290 plus tax and shipping to be the deal breaker at the moment. Especially when I look over at my V1 Barney Ross (with V2 Vest) which holds up nicely to this figure 10 years later. I believe that figure was like $160 shipped so even with inflation the math isn't really adding up. Still, I only really bought that figure because it was Stallone and don't have any real love for the movie it came from. Cobra on the other hand, my buddy and I went back and saw that at the theater 3 days in a row.

So yeah I'm probably going to swallow the Stallone tax and eventually bite. I'll just pretend I paid a little bit more for the Mars Joker and a little bit less for this to cope :lol

I wonder if I’d not ****** youtube off if Slystalloneshop would’ve sent me figures or would that have been too risky ???

Clipper, I think it is time for you to come back to YT and give us a life update man. A sequel to "The Undisputed Truth".

r.JPG

Yeah I'm finding $290 plus tax and shipping to be the deal breaker at the moment. Especially when I look over at my V1 Barney Ross (with V2 Vest) which holds up nicely to this figure 10 years later. I believe that figure was like $160 shipped so even with inflation the math isn't really adding up. Still, I only really bought that figure because it was Stallone and don't have any real love for the movie it came from. Cobra on the other hand, my buddy and I went back and saw that at the theater 3 days in a row.

So yeah I'm probably going to swallow the Stallone tax and eventually bite. I'll just pretend I paid a little bit more for the Mars Joker and a little bit less for this to cope :lol
Yeah I still got My Barney Ross fig, still looks pretty decent imo, still one of the best Sly likeness imo. Ahh I remember when decent collectibles were more reasonably priced. The fact this fig came out nearly 13 years ago makes it even more impressive.
3PKS5DJ.jpg
Gs996a4.jpg

That Rocky set looks like it’s going to be awesome. I’m sure it’s going to be expensive though considering it has three sculpts and the diorama base.

I'm getting this anyway because I'm a huge Rocky fan, but three headsculpts means I can use one on my Star ace Rocky II figure instead of that weird headsculpt it came with 😀

I'm getting this anyway because I'm a huge Rocky fan, but three headsculpts means I can use one on my Star ace Rocky II figure instead of that weird headsculpt it came with 😀

I'd like to sugarcoat it but I just can't.....yeah Star Ace sucks. Always has, always will.

Hatted head looks great, albeit a few years behind in terms of fidelity.

Hatless head looks like someone I know, sure ain't Rocky though.

I’m mixed on the sculpts. The two with the hat do seem the best. Something about his eyes looks odd to me.

I think of the three sets I like the deluxe the best. The diorama base is pretty cool with that one. The ultimate doesn’t seem worth the extra money to me.

Honestly though if I get it I might be inclined to just get the regular to save a bit of money.

The other thing I’m thinking is this is only the first Rocky by Sly Stallone Shop. I’m guessing there will be variants such as the training outfit and various looks for him in his ring gear.

Is this Loan Shark pretty much the same as KP’s prior unlicensed Rocky (besides the extra accessories)?

I have the KP but tempted to get this for the turtles and Butkus.

Also, I don’t recall the Rocky head without the hat being removable on the original KP sculpt. It’s been several years since i unboxed and placed the figure in the shelf so I forget.

Back