Stallone line - First Blood Rambo released

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would Rambo wear a mask? Would he get vaccinated? What about Indy? The new world might not be for them. I can't see them using smart phones and having social media. Sad Rambo on his tweeter, "Feeling sad today. Also hungry. 😢" "Cops think they can win against me 🔪 🤭" Meanwhile, Indy, "Feeling awesome! Just shot a guy with a sword.:gun" Just killed a bunch of Nazi!! Their face melted, holy ****!!!😱🤪😅

Indy, Rambo, McClane, Dutch, Maverick, Bruce Wayne...

Likely only Neo would comply. Or would he...?

stinkefinger-gif-7.gif

I guess this is not for us. I'm like "F^@K already with this sh#t! Show the figure!" It's not going to live up to the hype and its price will probably be close, and most likely over, $300 when all is said and done.

Who sees Agent Nick's Rambo posts? He keeps teasing the figure, but he doesn't do it on the official Sly shop website or on any 1/6 scale sites that we know of, so what kind of marketing strategy is that? I'd be like me teasing a product, but only my friends can see the posts. We're doing more marketing for the figure by posting pics and starting a thread than the people working on the figure. Maybe they know us well after all. 😆

Last edited:
Maybe that’s why he’s doing it the way he is, more for his pals on Instagram than official selling.

Maybe he's doing it for his one-man audience, Stallone.

Stallone assumes as long as its hitting that new fangled thing called IG then millions must be seeing it. Nick tells him its gone viral!

Viral? A yo agent Nick, is that like Covid related or something, are we safe?

It means you're the talk of the town, Sly!! It's 1985 again, champ! You're back, baby!!

*Sly runs out the house and proceeds to shadow box and run up some steps*

I barely remember Over the Top. I used to like it when I was a kid. All I remember from it, is Hawk (Stallone) saying that when he would turn his cap around, he would get stronger or something. It's on YouTube for free, so I might watch it later, but anyway, weird choice for a figure.

Rocky 4, I understand. Rocky in the USA trunks is my number one choice for an in ring Rocky figure.

My guess is Hawk will be wearing this

dciV9bZ.jpg

vmEhjME.jpg

Last edited:
Over the Top is a really weird choice, and there is nothing really distinctive about how Stallone looks in that film, it's just mid 80's Stallone with a trucker's cap. :dunno

Mind you, if they're going that niche, maybe I'll get my Deke DaSilva from Nighthawks figure after all... :lol

The only people who will not be disappointed when these figures release are the folks who love paying over $300 for a slightly below mediocre figure…everyone else will simply be using this thread to test out their stand up comedy set once real pictures of the figures are released.

Back