Stalker Predator Mask Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see it. Awesome collection. Top right is begging for Stalker!

And yep the SS Classic Bio.

Okay. I can see the picture now. Don't know why I couldn't before.
That look really good. I think the Stalker would be a great choice for that spot.

I need to pick up that classic at some point.

I don't know if we'll see anymore from him. I don't know how well these have been selling. I'm surprised I haven't seen any other pics of the Stalker bio.

Just got #57/1000 off of ebay for $230. Loving it! It's starting to really grow on me & it is definitly in the running for my favorite bio... I guess the only downfall is that it's not a "movie prop", but still an awesome addition to my bio collection. Strongly suggest you pick it up if you are a Predator fan!
stalk3-1.jpg
stalk1-1.jpg

stalk5-1.jpg
stalk7-1.jpg

stalk6-1.jpg
stalk4-1.jpg

stalk2-1.jpg
stalk8-1.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice! I am surprised how little love this recieved, but $230 seems more in line of what this thing should be going for. Grats and thanks for the pics :)

I intend to get one of these very soon. im hoping for a good offer to come up so i can pounce on it.

Very nice! I am surprised how little love this recieved, but $230 seems more in line of what this thing should be going for. Grats and thanks for the pics :)

My pleasure!

Agreed, there was NO way I was willing to pay retail for this. Even though it is very well done & the quality is top notch. This will be on the sideshow shelves for quite some time... luckily I didnt buy it for the "collectable" factor, I bought it 'cuz its bada$$ :wink1:

I intend to get one of these very soon. im hoping for a good offer to come up so i can pounce on it.

Yeah, I recently... within the past few weeks was looking on ebay & told myself I was not willing to go above $260. I'm sure you will find one if you are patient! Good luck! I'm sure you will love it once you aquire it!:)

____ it. I just bought one. It wasnt a "bargain" but it is the cheapest one posted on ebay to me. And it has been sat in my watch list for about 9 days.

There comes a time when you just need to stop thinking and buy that ____.

____ it. I just bought one. It wasnt a "bargain" but it is the cheapest one posted on ebay to me. And it has been sat in my watch list for about 9 days.

Yeah ---- it, I understand! :wink1:Congrats...You won't be dissapointed! :yess:

How much was it?

It was about £240 posted. When i bought Berserker, Tracker and Falconer they were all about £285 posted and id get a £50 VAT charge because i ordered them from USA and this Stalker mask ive waited until its in Europe (france) So its £50 less i need to worry about

Screw that crap

I will end up buying it. If it is indeed one that comes out. But i think it looks too busy. Id like to lose half the lines from the bio.

Its like a Guyver
I dont think it even looks like a Predator mask. Its like he dreamed up some fan fic and SideShow are rolling with it because of who he is. Im not a fan of the design but i do like Guyver and Dragon Knight so i dont have anything against Wang.

Whats the price going to be on this thing?

DSCF2067.jpg

DSCF2068.jpg

DSCF2078.jpg

DSCF2079.jpg

DSCF2084.jpg

DSCF2086.jpg

DSCF2089.jpg

Grats :)
And thank you for the pics
Holding out for a distressed piece hopefully with the blades broken.

Im torn on this mask. Even though ive got it in hand im still not sold on the design. I think its maybe got a little too much cheek on the sides they go back too far, or maybe the face is too "big" in comparison to the dome portion of the head.. im not sure. Kind of like how it looks here

DSCF2101.jpg

It is almost like a Super Predator sized face cover. They are alot deeper in the cheek than the "classic" styled masks.

The reason i ended up buying it though to which i was pleasantly surprised is the sheer quality in the paint work and sculpt from the in-hand pictures. If the mask had of been a step down from the proto like all the other 1:1 Predator masks id of passed. I bought all the other 1:1 masks because even though there may be a quality drop they are still the masks from the movie. So this had alot to over come in order for me to buy it. I was sold on the pure quality of it. It blows the rest of my bio's out of the water in terms of how busy it is, the amount of detail and the fact there is no symmetry problems.

Infact, i passed it to my dad about 20 minutes ago to show him what i got in the post today and he was surprisingly taken by it. And hes had a look around with all my other masks too. I was stood there waiting to take it back off his hands but he was entranced by it.

Interesting thing to note the magnets are charged the same way as the Predators line and unlike the AVP line despite the base (like i assumed it would be). So i am happy i can swap it around with the other bases.

Last edited:
It was about £240 posted. When i bought Berserker, Tracker and Falconer they were all about £285 posted and id get a £50 VAT charge because i ordered them from USA and this Stalker mask ive waited until its in Europe (france) So its £50 less i need to worry about

Congrtats Bakurenoh! I noticed that the battle damage paint on the dome section of yours looks realy nice... Mine almost looks like a dotted line in some areas. That was my biggest gripe about this mask, but it seems yours is perfect. Again congrats on your new bio!:hi5:

Back