Stalker Predator Mask Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See what I'm talking about? Mine almost looks like it's a connect the dots pattern - - - - - or a road dash pattern. Yours on the other hand looks more realistic! Just sayin'
stalk6-1.jpg

DSCF2099.jpg

Last edited:
Good eye i never noticed that! Well, i noticed it looked like a pattern on yours when you posted pics but i just accepted it as the design

DSCF2108.jpg

Last edited:
Right after I posted that I went to my paints, found some matching silver & fixed the "dash" issue. It looks much better now if I do say so myself! :)

Woo! I bet it does. If only all the masks Sideshow put out could be this good in quality then if there ever was any imperfection it would just take minor touch ups

Go for it. As i said earlier the thing that held me off from getting it initially was that it is not from an actual screen-used Predator. But, upon seeing how great the sculpt and paint work came out on the actual in hand products, the new blue LED's and the new non-mat base of the stand i knew i had to buy it. And once i got it in hand it looks FIERCE. It is the most impressive bio mask i have and i have them all bar Celtic.

Go for it. As i said earlier the thing that held me off from getting it initially was that it is not from an actual screen-used Predator. But, upon seeing how great the sculpt and paint work came out on the actual in hand products, the new blue LED's and the new non-mat base of the stand i knew i had to buy it. And once i got it in hand it looks FIERCE. It is the most impressive bio mask i have and i have them all bar Celtic.

I'm with ya on this one :wink1:

Great! It is so under rated. Its easily the best mask SS has put out.

I've wanted it since it came out, I just had to pay some other things off first. I tried to get one off ebay when psyberiantiger told me of one going for real cheap but I missed it by 1 second. I ended up getting mine from Alter Ego Comics instead.

I've wanted it since it came out, I just had to pay some other things off first. I tried to get one off ebay when psyberiantiger told me of one going for real cheap but I missed it by 1 second. I ended up getting mine from Alter Ego Comics instead.

Congrats Mike, I knew it was only a matter of time! Sorry the ebay one got away from ya! :gah: So how much did the one on ebay go for??

Back