SSW LOTR ENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it was awesome wile it lasted guys.:toast :grouphug .

I can't believe they have just given imported pieces like Faramir the cold shoulder though.
I mean the guy doesn't even have a bust,:( His Brother has both.

Looks like I won't see My great Eagles environment then after all.:\

So there is:

Orc Warrior, Orc Brute, 3 Gandalfs, 2 Legos, 2 Gimlis, 3 Aragorns, 2 Balrogs, etc and no Eomer or Faramir - I just don't know how to explain it?! :dunno

Your right Josh, they could be conveniently lying to us. until SDCC.?;)

I think he means where are all those 200 pieces that PJ said would be done.

Time to let the cat out of the bag... Chris says it's over. :thud

I am sad there is no Eomer on Firefoot. :(

The pieces we announced in the newsletter (Amon Hen, Mumak of Harad and PJ as a Corsair) are the final pieces in the line. We will not be producing any other pieces.

So these are the final pieces in the line........ SO that could mean: here are the last three pages of the book. The ones in the middle still exist though, we are just going to show you them at a later time. ;)

Jesse

Here's to a fool's hope of Eomer, Faramir and Denethor! :toast Cheers folks, even if it is just "a fools' hope."

This has got to be a wind up! I mean, a wounded orc bust and a rohirrim soldier bust but no representation of denethor and faramir!?!? :bonk
I cant honestly believe they would'nt Have some kind of statue or bust of all the main characters. If this is the case Sideshow have gone way down in my estimation.

We will not be producing any other pieces.

This says to me, there are no other pieces being produced... not before, or after the announced 3.

Shhhhhhh don't let on that we figured them out..... ;)

Jesse

I hope so too, but the context of this comment, was Chris responding to our hype that there may be more pieces yet to come... :|

Chris seemed equally disappointed about not getting a Charwen. :rollin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back