SSW LOTR ENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to torpedo your balloons, but this is it - these are the last 3 pieces. It's pretty clear in the press release - will conclude the line with the PJ statue.

Nothing new to announce at SDCC.

Nada

Finis
:eye

So that's it. By the way they said on the title "Sideshow / Weta Lord of the Rings Collectible Line concludes" , I agree that it seems those two are the last ones of the line.

That's sad , I was expecting at least 5 new statues, well ,Comic Con will be the answer. Hope I'm wrong

I agree with Josh on the Comic Con releases, come on we need the Argonaths environment and the ROTK print!

Dave you are probably right I fear. :sick

*Now it is off to buy an Eomer bust??!!* :poke

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to clear up things before they got out of hand.

The pieces we announced in the newsletter (Amon Hen, Mumak of Harad and PJ as a Corsair) are the final pieces in the line. We will not be producing any other pieces.

I guess this means I won't get my 1/32000th scale Denethor companion piece or the Charwen exclusive anytime soon.

Good, I am glad it's over.

Now PLEASE start the 1/4 scale LOTR line!!!! :)

man..........i'm really sad now................no baradur

and no Rohirrim on steed..........crazy................no faramir......outrageous........sorry but I'm getting a bit angry now

I really can't imagine not having Faramir and Eomer in statue form. :x

At least Eomer got a bust. There is nothing in the line that represents Faramir other than his helm. I can't believe there is no Faramir statue or bust. Unbelievable for such a major character to be overlooked. :eek :thwak

So nothing new at SDCC then,I can see my life returning.....:eek

Finally my credit card can breathe again, in a way it is somewhat of a relief. :eek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back