SSF vs GGC Halo 3 Tourny

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will gladly offer my assistance in demolishing the GGC guys...in a friendly manner of course. :D ;)

Put me down in a reserve roll as well. You all know I'm typically one of the bottom players when we play so fill the list with our better players.

Don't worry, my feeling won't be hurt. :rotfl

YOu can put me down if you guys want. I get a lot of kills, but I do that while dying a lot. I like to rush in and kill as many as possible. if you guys want me to play, let me know.

I think you need a good mix of people who rush in and people who "cherry pick". There are a lot of players who sit back and take advantage of other firefights and spring in and get easy kills and don't die as much. If there was no one rush in and starting those fights then they cherry pickers wouldn't have anyone to pick off for easy kills! :lol

I think you need a good mix of people who rush in and people who "cherry pick". There are a lot of players who sit back and take advantage of other firefights and spring in and get easy kills and don't die as much. If there was no one rush in and starting those fights then they cherry pickers wouldn't have anyone to pick off for easy kills! :lol

I myself am known for hanging back. I never charge anyone. EVER! :lol :chew :lol

Yea, I usually rush in kill 1 or 2, and then some punk assault rifles me in the back from a mile away while my shield is recharging.....

I think I mix things up and play on the Freaks side, after all I'd like to win :)

I will see what dates work for the GGC group and post back here to see if it works for you guys.

I think I mix things up and play on the Freaks side, after all I'd like to win :)

I will see what dates work for the GGC group and post back here to see if it works for you guys.

Sweet, just ask them on what day do they want to lose.

I would love to kill some...I mean play against GGC/Rebelscummers. I am available for official play on weekends.

I will serve in any capacity the SSF's Halo heavy hitters see fit. (other than team biotch :D)

You need a new avatar since your dead figures are for sale.

They're not for sale, I should be able to make my payment w\o selling them :D

This is really hard as I'd love to have all of you there to support our fellow freaks. I hope no one would be offended if I bump them for Yippee as he is our top player. Right now I have us ranked based on our singles rankings from the other thread. This is the fairest way for me to choose so I hope I don't hurt anyone's feelings (we can only have 8 and we've got a good 14-15 guys).

I hope we can work out a time that works for most of us. I'm sure it'll be posted here as we get more info.

They're not for sale, I should be able to make my payment w\o selling them :D

This is really hard as I'd love to have all of you there to support our fellow freaks. I hope no one would be offended if I bump them for Yippee as he is our top player. Right now I have us ranked based on our singles rankings from the other thread. This is the fairest way for me to choose so I hope I don't hurt anyone's feelings (we can only have 8 and we've got a good 14-15 guys).

I hope we can work out a time that works for most of us. I'm sure it'll be posted here as we get more info.

We have about the same amount and also have to leave some out so if all goes maybe we can do this again and have a scheudle so we can mix in all the players.

First practice - Thursday night at 8 pm Eastern

We will hopefully play for a few hours so our West Coast brothers can get some gaming in as well. Practice will be for everyone who can make it. If we get more than 8, we'll play against each other.

Back