SSF vs GGC Halo 3 Tourny

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have 8 ready to go Friday Night, 11/2/2007 at Midnight EST.

Can you get 8 together for that time?

If not we can do a 4 on 4 or 6 on 6, whatever.

Team Slayer to kick it off then we can chat after the first round

Let's get ready to Ruuuuuuuumblllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :chew :chew

What's wrong, you guys can't play a little bit later :monkey4

Maybe too short of notice but we'll see.

So who's available at midnight eastern tonight? I can't even promise that I will be since me and Kit are going to the Caps game. And if I'm in tonight, so is Kit.

So who's available at midnight eastern tonight? I can't even promise that I will be since me and Kit are going to the Caps game. And if I'm in tonight, so is Kit.

How can I be in if I am at your place? I could watch, but we both can't play on the same system can we? I wouldn't even have access to my Live account.

Yeah you can play on the same system and I believe you can load your profile on his system.

Yeah you can play on the same system and I believe you can load your profile on his system.

How does that work? I mean it's one TV screen....is it a split screen? I mean what if I tried to run to one side of the map while Loki was on the other? I would think split screen? Might make it harder to see what's going on.

Kit, just recover your gamertag from xbox live on Loki's 360. Then you can play splitscreen. It sucks though, because it doesn't keep it the full size of the screen, shrinks it down a lil bit.

I might be around tonight if you really need players:lol:lol:lol:lol

I am towards to bottom of the reserve list:lol

Since it's short notice (and late for some), we an call tonight a Scrimmage between GGC and SSF since it looks like you may not be able to have your full team online.

Since it's short notice (and late for some), we an call tonight a Scrimmage between GGC and SSF since it looks like you may not be able to have your full team online.

I have no problem getting together with you guys, even if it's for fun. We'll try to get as many people on around 12 as possible.

It will be fun and I think I'll be drunk which is always a good time :)

Back