1/6 SSC Zuckuss Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, SSC certainly saved the best BH's for the last. This one looks stellar, and 4-LOM was incredibly good. Even though it's not looking quite as perfectly done as Zuckuss, can't wait to see in-hand pics of Dengar.

The one problem with this figure is of course the price. This is precisely the kind of alien figure that SSC could have done a great job on even 7 years ago - back when it would have been $120. There's so many aliens that I really wish SSC would have gotten to in that era, instead of the dozens and dozens of clones trooper variants they cranked out.:slap

He should be thicker tho. Still too skinny. But i guess for the Sideshow the final result is quite good. They should do just aliens, i can't remember one they did and failed.

Thanks for all the pics guys. Making the wait a bit easier. Should have him Wednesday. Might need to weather up the light brown belt apparatus like the movie but everything else looks great.

Fett is wondering when Zuckuss is going to get here. In the meantime, he's looking for more pictures please... :)

LEAVING BESPIN.jpg

Seems this new phone doesn't like properly orienting my photos. Despite it being vertical in all previews and in my gallery, it appears to enjoy posting photos horizontally.

Re-oriented.

zuckuss-oritentation.jpg

Seems this new phone doesn't like properly orienting my photos. Despite it being vertical in all previews and in my gallery, it appears to enjoy posting photos horizontally.

If you give a vertical photo the tiniest amount of cropping on your phone and then save before posting they should come out correctly. That seems to be the easiest trick.

I really want to get this and Dengar but seeing I missed out on the new Bossk I'm not sure what I should do. I still need to get a Boba as well but I'm not sure on which one I want yet for him. Thanks for all the pictures as he really does look great and very tempting.

He should be thicker tho. Still too skinny. But i guess for the Sideshow the final result is quite good. They should do just aliens, i can't remember one they did and failed.

Easy fix...I pad my figures all the time

Highly recommended on Bossk too -

DSCN1144.jpg

Serious question: Was Zuckuss played by a man or woman? I remember a woman, but may be confusing her with Greedo.

Anyways, Gonna pad Zuckuss......but by and large, very happy with what I am seeing. BH shelf has two empty spots ready to go

Last edited:
Easy fix...I pad my figures all the time

Highly recommended on Bossk too -

View attachment 391408

Serious question: Was Zuckuss played by a man or woman? I remember a woman, but may be confusing her with Greedo.

Anyways, Gonna pad Zuckuss......but by and large, very happy with what I am seeing. BH shelf has two empty spots ready to go
Pretty certain Zuckuss was played by a woman.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

I love the Bounty Hunters. There was no way I wasn't going to get them all. I dig this guy. Don't know anything about him, but he was in the lineup so he rocks!

I don't know why Sideshow didn't do a clear bottle at the end of the double hoses, like it appears to be in screen shots, but that's only bothersome enough to mention it.

View attachment 391325
View attachment 391326
View attachment 391327

Great pics!

He even has a little backpack like everyone else. :lol

Head seems a bit light and could be dirtier but overall a great figure for the last of the bunch.

Is the tube thing actually not clear plastic painted over? Hard to tell in the pics

Popcultcha has 4-LOM still, for those that need him to go with Zuckuss. Price is much better than eBay. Probably wouldn’t wait too long though. Though you could risk waiting for one of their 10-20% off sales they have from time to time.

https://www.popcultcha.com.au/star-wars-4-lom-1-6th-scale-action-figure.html

Yeah so glad I re-purchased versions 1 for both Ig-88 and Bossk when I did. Ebay has lost their damn minds over the price of these right now

Last edited:
Back