1/6 SSC Zuckuss Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great well-lit shot, Travis - thanks!

In anticipation for this new SSC version's imminent arrival, I dug up the Hasbro "Action Collection" (12" figures) of Zuckuss

While it's looking like Sideshow did a really good job bringing this one through production with some good quality materials and detail, I gotta say the old $20 Hasbro figure from 2003 hits the mark really well for a mass-produced, mass-market figure. The body shape seems better proportioned (shorter, bulkier) and the coloring looks closer to the screen version than the new Sideshow figure does (as seen in this screen grab)

That ole' Hasbro figure still holds up really well!

Yeah, with some work, the one bounty hunter you could probably get by with using is the Hasbro Zuckuss. Especially with a nice repaint of the head.

I'm amazed your Hasbro coat hasn't gone off - mine started peeling years ago.

Love the bounty hunters. Have to unpack the others before Dengar arrives. My only complaint with Zuckass is the material for the cloak. Feels like it with crack soon.

Ugh. This coat has me a bit worried now.

Pleather really is a bit risky - I wish they'd done a nice set of sculpted boots for Tarkin rather than the pleather HT uses too.

So far the only pleather figure that has gone bad in my collection so far is the old sideshow Anakin. His outfit deteriorated badly. There are figures known to have this issue which I own like HT DX Indy. I am afraid to closely inspect.

So far the only pleather figure that has gone bad in my collection so far is the old sideshow Anakin. His outfit deteriorated badly. There are figures known to have this issue which I own like HT DX Indy. I am afraid to closely inspect.

Yeah, another bad one was the SSC Premium Format Indy's jacket.

Don't want to jinx myself, but other than a medicom vader, no major problems for me, and I've got a ton of pleather clad figures.

Guess I'll keep this guy with arms down. Always worry the bent arms bunching up will crack if moved after being stuck in a bent position for too long

Dengar arrives tomorrow

03660ba287dcecea793c9b9600479b8a.jpg

His head could definitely use a darker wash. Anyone try removing the breathing tubes yet? Haven’t had a chance to fiddle with him.

b7c0bc0eb1af45dfd418d78df8b59d26.jpg

2c0904dd74a3382fb1e0fafd961405be.jpg

I actually like the feel of it, weird and crinkley.. like an alien beast's hyde.

Got Zuckuss on Friday, Dengar on Saturday and 4-LOM arrived today. To be honest, Zuck is my favorite by a long shot.

zuckleads.jpg

I actually like the feel of it, weird and crinkley.. like an alien beast's hyde.

Got Zuckuss on Friday, Dengar on Saturday and 4-LOM arrived today. To be honest, Zuck is my favorite by a long shot.

Yeah, he looks great. Any further thoughts on him?

Don't know why SSC still has it as Pre-order when they are shipping it already. It wasn't a pleasant surprise when they charged me immediately day after taking NDR :D

Back