1/6 SSC Zuckuss Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No pics, but I have Zuckuss, and I can say without a doubt, he looks pretty much exactly like the prototype, with the minor exception of the leather rig weathering being less dramatic on the product. But everything else is just like the proto. Love it!

Congrats, SS! That's good to hear. I'm sure you of all people would be able to notice any huge drop in paint apps.

No pics, but I have Zuckuss, and I can say without a doubt, he looks pretty much exactly like the prototype, with the minor exception of the leather rig weathering being less dramatic on the product. But everything else is just like the proto. Love it!
Sigh of relief *[emoji75]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Awesome! That’s exciting

Can't wait to see the pics. Here's what we're shooting for:

KMdDatw.jpg

EZIlj0L.jpg

sYdUOnj.jpg

Zuckuss has arrived! However, as my pics tend to fall into the "s***ty" category, I'll spare everybody and let someone who actually has time to pose / light the figure present the final product. Must say I'm pleased with this one, however. Been a while since I've bought anything Sideshow.

Zuckuss has arrived! However, as my pics tend to fall into the "s***ty" category, I'll spare everybody and let someone who actually has time to pose / light the figure present the final product. Must say I'm pleased with this one, however. Been a while since I've bought anything Sideshow.
Let's see it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

No-no-no. I posted pics of my Tarkin still wrapped in plastic the minute it arrived. It is your duty.:lecture

Ok, lemme get back to the office and I'll post something. About half an hour I expect.

Argh! That's not how I took those pictures! Ah well. Sorry I can't take him out and get some better shots, but my boss is cracking down on employees doing things other than work whilst at work.

Argh! That's not how I took those pictures! Ah well. Sorry I can't take him out and get some better shots, but my boss is cracking down on employees doing things other than work whilst at work.

:rotfl That was literally LOL.

Thanks for the pics. I think I'm blowing my measly $55 in RP on this, not Luke Jedi (which I'm conflicted over.) And I said Luke Snowspeeder was my last SSC fig (though I bought a SECOND Luke Snowsp...:slap)

Back