SSC Zartan 12-Inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LP - I always try to be funny (fail more often than not:))...but NEVER in malice. I don't play internet douchebaggery.

HN, do you use UPS or Fed-Ex for delivery. I know each driver will be different, but I use Fed-Ex exclusively and the driver always calls me to meet up with him to get my figures. He is very cool about it. Now, I am in the sticks up here so it benefits him as well (saves him time and he told me he gets money per package delivered each day), but who knows, if it is convenient for you and your driver, maybe you guys can work out something similar.

Last edited:
Are you a Medicom fan?:)

I don't know about "hip thrusts" or what Medicom does, all I know is what looks good. To me that pose looks good. I'm actually a 3A fan and maybe you can check out my 3A collection vid for more "hip thrust" poses to quote and have a laugh at.
https://youtu.be/4HgsYD4R4mg

Psssstt... were Lord Piper's feelings hurt? :(

I thought it was funny, but not maliciously so.

HN - I always try to be funny (fail more often than not:))...but NEVER in malice. I don't play internet douchebaggery.

:lol that pose is stupid. science fact. no need to get panties in a bunch because you haven't realized it.

Wow. Is there really that severe of a color difference between the hood and the pants!?

Yah, I'm cool with my UPS driver. Next time I have something coming that I don't need to sign for, I'll arrange to have it left at neighbors house or request that it be signed for. Never thought this would happen...but these kind of things are a sad reality.

But notice we're not trolling Sideshow's Joes in the 3A threads (hint-hint). :wave

although the vid was there to make a point and people post sideshow and hot toys figs on the 3A forums without being called a troll, I have deleted the post nonetheless.

:lol You must have broken a few over the years while attempting because I can't remember the last time I've seen you post a picture.

exactly. :lol

every once in a while i do, but thats only when a thread is loose or a foot is improperly turned and then the camera works.

Well before this thread takes a complete Dump into the retard zone. Ex Zartan is gone off the Sideshow's site.

Oddly though Ex RnR is back in-stock.

What's going on here, seem like a lot of talk and not enough show? More photos of Zartan please!

Back