SSC Zartan 12-Inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on the fence too and it's even more difficult decision with the EX back in stock now. but there's one figure in that list you don't have to worry about and that's DX Luke. he was pushed back to August 2012

Yeaaah, Im glad it went back to check inventory. But with Luke due out in August . . . I may pull the trigger. Not as impressed with the Duke head as I thought I'd be, I was going to place that head on my Duke but I may jsut get the normal. Guess will find out tomorrow

Would've had my pics online earlier, but meetings at work prevented me from getting home on time. He looks pretty bad ass with his shaved head!

ZartanEX5.jpg

ZartanEX6.jpg

ZartanEX7.jpg

As I said I would.

qzkb47.jpg

nx98up.jpg

2i0avbl.jpg

243rh44.jpg

Overall he's a good figure but every time i touch him something falls off :slap

Feeling much better today about the figure after these pics.

Ski

He looks pretty awesome. The Not-My-Elite Zartan should be delivered to my office today and mailed back out to Mr. Cruel.

I don't know about "hip thrusts" or what Medicom does, all I know is what looks good. To me that pose looks good. I'm actually a 3A fan and maybe you can check out my 3A collection vid for more "hip thrust" poses to quote and have a laugh at.
https://youtu.be/4HgsYD4R4mg

Psssstt... were Lord Piper's feelings hurt? :(

I thought it was funny, but not maliciously so.

I am right over the hills to the Northwest of you in Pinon Hills. And I do a lot of work in Fontana so I'm not gonna dog ya:). I hope Sideshow comes through for you. It won't surprise me if they do.

I hope so. Looks like anything over $185 needs to be signed for. My grand total was $184.30. Just my luck! And the sad thing is, I saw the driver at Subway (either dropping off a package or having lunch) just minutes prior to him dropping it off at my house. Didn't want to bother him and I was on my way to pick up my kid from school...hindsight is a S.O.B. :gah:

Back