SSC Zartan 12-Inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just remember the SDCC with Padme's ________.

120799851_38e5cfc46f.jpg

I was lucky enough to get a Zartan exclusive. With everything that is coming out I don't think I can keep it. I would just cancel it but I figured I would offer it up to the Freaks first so at least one of our brothers and sisters could secure it. I don't want to make anything off it, just cover costs. Anyone interested?

You might want to wait and just see how things go. He won't be released for another 6-9 months.

You might want to wait and just see how things go. He won't be released for another 6-9 months.

Your right. I'll hold out till closer. The main reason for putting in my order was because I still remember the day that I bought my 3 3/4" figure. I can't say that for most of the others. Zartan was a special figure and so out of nostalgia I ordered this one. I'm not as enamored with it us others. But I'll heed your advice and wait till its closer.

Thanks mate.

and here I was trying to get out of this line . . . I was just going to keep Snake Eyes and maybe Firefly but THIS?! Fuuuuuu

Back