SSC Zartan 12-Inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'm totally waiting for Destro.

Nam, was being sarcastic...plus I just kinda felt like sayin' SERPENTOR But since we were talkin about twins earlier how cool would next years SDCC be if it were Tomax and Xamot! Pricing would be the issue.

Too stoked for 4th Qtr.
I had Zartan preordered the second I saw it. Then went back said "how much is he?"

Yeah I'm totally waiting for Destro.

Nam, was being sarcastic...plus I just kinda felt like sayin' SERPENTOR But since we were talkin about twins earlier how cool would next years SDCC be if it were Tomax and Xamot! Pricing would be the issue.

Too stoked for 4th Qtr.
I had Zartan preordered the second I saw it. Then went back said "how much is he?"

Check out Ski's custom thread. He made a Serpentard. I don't even like the character but his looks badass. :lol

SDCC-2011-Sideshow-12-Inch-GI-Joe-2_1311203902.jpg

Soooooo cool.

Reminds me so much of Mask from Tapout (RIP)

....HEY wait a minute!!!

i really wish no one had brought up the mickey rourke likeness... now its all i see

Just think about it this way. Rourke had a lot of surgery done to his face making him look, well, not like his old self. Zartan is the master of disguise (granted he wears masks), maybe he had some surgery to go along with his looks as well. Problem solved!:hi5:

Back