SSC Zartan 12-Inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is that embarrasing? We have no control over delivery.:dunno

Lordpiper-just got him a half hour ago. haven't had time to mess with him but first impression is nice. it's nice to live less than 30 miles from SS

bragging about having him without posting at least a pic or letting us know if he is awesome or not..:clap

I am just saying Hissyfit may beat us to the punch with pics

If people are keyboarding their ownership of Zartan and not pixing it.... then they don't have Zartan.
:rotfl Yes it give me great pleasure to come on these boards and lie about receiving a TOY. I feel so superior and smart when I do that.

Get a grip my man. I have no incentive to lie. I will post pics when i get home later tonight.

:rotfl Yes it give me great pleasure to come on these boards and lie about receiving a TOY. I feel so superior and smart when I do that.

Get a grip my man. I have no incentive to lie. I will post pics when i get home later tonight.

so how is he? a short review?

Lordpiper-just got him a half hour ago. haven't had time to mess with him but first impression is nice. it's nice to live less than 30 miles from SS

bragging about having him without posting at least a pic or letting us know if he is awesome or not..:clap

I am just saying Hissyfit may beat us to the punch with pics

Ok so here is what i can tell you. the bow is a _____ to deal with and very delicate. took me forever to figure out how he can hold it. the backpack/maskpack hangs with two "open" hooks and falls off if you handle the figure. and mine has somewhat loose joints in the lower extremities. otherwise, the figure is freaking sweet. love the head-sculpt love all the gear he rocks. Can't wait to post some pics after work.

zartaninstock.jpg

After cancelling my waitlist. I suspected that this might happen though. Not the first time.

Yeah, jump on that now if you haven't already. There were some in stock, then checking inventory issues with Rock N Roll's EX.

calm down killer. :rotfl

but proof is proof.

Hard to believe Sideshow can't even ____ing sell 650 (no LQA bar) of one of the coolest Joes ever done. :duh:duh:duh

that is hard to believe

Zartan has to be one of the most anticipated figures in this line

wonder if the 159.99 price tag has anything to do with it

Back