SSC Zartan 12-Inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got my shipping notices for both as welll....zartan and BDN.....still no sign for my joker....even tho he has also been charged....final payment and all....:)

just got him a half hour ago. haven't had time to mess with him but first impression is nice. it's nice to live less than 30 miles from SS

just got him a half hour ago. haven't had time to mess with him but first impression is nice. it's nice to live less than 30 miles from SS

Yeah post those bad boys up. :impatient:

I'm still waiting for shipment notice. Gotta live vicariously for awhile.

I would love to guys but my iphone camera took a sh@t when it fell in the pool. sorry.

god%2Benel%2B11.jpg

I bet Hisstank will embarrass us again and have pics up before we do! they did recently with Rock N Roll

someone on Hisstank has reported he has it...

I bet Hisstank will embarrass us again and have pics up before we do! they did recently with Rock N Roll

someone on Hisstank has reported he has it...

Not that it overly matters but IC had his up a good day before with RnR. And the pics were far superior.

But he's old news.

If people are keyboarding their ownership of Zartan and not pixing it.... then they don't have Zartan.

Back