SSC Zartan 12-Inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
release_it_already.jpg

If you peps are cancelling 90+ then you are doing way too much window shopping. :lol

My 24 are from a 8 year windows. THey do include some I should have kept and flipped like HT Leonidas, Gunmetal Ironman and Mark 1 Iron Man. . .

Hey, my 90 are over a 5 period. and MOST of them are from when i was still working a ____ty minimum wage job. Ordered everything i wanted, and canceled if i did not have the cash at shipping time :D

So does anybody have an semi accurate estimate of when these things will actually hit the front doorstep?

I still think Sideshow should not be charging people until they have these in their wharehouse

Item name: Zartan Sixth Scale Figure Exclusive

Item #: 1000501

Item price: $159.99

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Zartan Sixth Scale Figure Exclusive!

Sideshow just learned that this item was delayed in port and will be arriving to our warehouse the week of April 16 – 20, a bit later than anticipated.

We began charging orders for this item on April 13th, so your order should have already been charged in full. You will receive emails with your tracking number and invoice once the order has shipped, which should be by the end of next week.

If you have any questions, please have your “T” or “P” Order ID Number ready and call 855-SIDESHOW or email [email protected]. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting your order shipped by the end of next week!

Why not go ahead and charge us when we ordered it Sideshow? You didn't have it then and you don't have it now.

Back