SSC Zartan 12-Inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol Yeah, I am not gonna lie I thought about it. But I dig the Duke head. I have extra parts to make a Zartan in disguise version of da Yuke.

If you peps are cancelling 90+ then you are doing way too much window shopping. :lol

My 24 are from a 8 year windows. THey do include some I should have kept and flipped like HT Leonidas, Gunmetal Ironman and Mark 1 Iron Man. . .

I don't know how many I've canceled. . .but it is a lot! :lol Because of the no-risk policy historically associated with Sideshow, I would order just about anything when first announced, then think about it, and cancel it if I decided I didn't want it before it shipped. With the NRDs, I'm not so trigger happy.

I would also cancel a lot of orders when I forgot to get a forum a commission for them before first placing the order, then re-order through a link.

Oh, hilarious.
LOL

Yes, toy forums can get a small commission for items purchased via affiliate links :horror

Otherwise, money grubbing Sideshow gets all of it!

I didn't know it was a commission. I just thought the advertising on SSF was more valuable. Commissions are good. And knowing that going through a link from this site translates directly into money for the site motivates me more to make sure I use a link through the site.

Do they take the money back if the order is cancelled?

According to the definition of "Item(s) Shipping Soon" - Leaving warehouse within the next 72 hours.

Not that I'm keeping track or anything but that t-minus 72 hours happened 76 hours ago.

...just saying...

Back