SSC Zartan 12-Inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chappelle-show-charlie-murphy.gif

^^^^^ Mando the Commando likes this. :rock2

Viper shinguards were a good idea too. I'm thinking shoulder bells will be next. Not sure if I'm going to cast up my boots entirely or just the upper part.

I wonder who was the genius who had that idea.:monkey3:lol

Pm'd you about a pair of those awesome pads, mando!

Thanks bro! Post pictures! And, was it you that was going to work on a clear chest/vest armor? That would be awesome.

Not that I know of, maybe MANDO (he did a great job on these leg armors :hi5:) may of hinted, just not enough hours in the day... or year for that matter. :D

That would be awesome, make it so numbaaa Ed!!! :1-1:

Ski

Awesome work Ed. And yeah, mando said he was trying that, but hadn't been successful with it. More than just making the armor clear, he was giving it the right shape and size. Would love to have one of those.

Thanks, Kara!

Yeah, I just found the picture. It looks great so far.
Yeah, I don't care much for the bare bellied look with the stock armor. If it looked like Mando's though then I probably would go that route. As it stands, I've got my Zartan wearing a black shirt with the sleeves rolled up to cover the bare chest/stomach parts.

This is the only GIJOE I don't have...and I do want him...but I know without his black t shirt his plastic body would not look good at his abdomen...and that bright red hood...has anyone dyed it successfully?

Just ordered this with my points....excited to get this and begin the complete overhaul to make him look like the classic Zartan..

Back