SSC Zartan 12-Inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
91% alcohol rather than nail polish will work and is safer, done this with Whiplash whenever that body for first came out.

I don't see a reason why it wouldn't work on the RnR.

Thanks,

Ski

Sent from my SkiPCS8100 using Skiatalk

Last edited:
More blurry pics :)
Workin on some new armor for Z.

img0357di.jpg

Last edited:
^^^ :lecture for Bludd way back, I still have him like that til this day.

Unpacked Bludd not too long ago.

IMG_6775.jpg

Some old school Ski customs :lol :thud:

Ski

That means a lot comin from the master :)
Still needs a lot of work, but it fits the TTM19 good.
I got some thigh armor to upgrade too.

^^^ :lecture for Bludd way back, I still have him like that til this day.

Unpacked Bludd not too long ago.

IMG_6775.jpg

Some old school Ski customs :lol :thud:

Ski

I remember that Bludd!! Maybe you can update that headsculpt with your super improved skills? I mean, it's not bad, but not up to your new standards. :wink1:

I've got the Zartan bug, found this for sale and decided it's time to add some more vintage carded/boxed goods to my collection. I found it at Dallas Vintage Toys, great company with some great deals too. I couldn't decide if I wanted a carded 83 officer that looks pretty sweet or this, took me an hour to decide. They graded it at 85 but we'll see. I plan on sending it off to toygrader when it arrives and get the UV case for it. Yes, everythings sealed inside. EXCITED!!!:yess:

zartan84fmoca0425.jpg

zartan84fmocb0425.jpg

I remember that Bludd!! Maybe you can update that headsculpt with your super improved skills? I mean, it's not bad, but not up to your new standards. :wink1:

Looks spot on to me. I hear Major Bludds voice when I look at it.

Looks spot on to me. I hear Major Bludds voice when I look at it.

Thanks Mercer but yea the custom is a handful years back so it can be definitely risen a fewnotches I'm sure, maybe with some spare time I'll look into some upgrades or as King likes to say bring it to 11. :lecture :D

Ski

Thanks Mercer but yea the custom is a handful years back so it can be definitely risen a fewnotches I'm sure, maybe with some spare time I'll look into some upgrades or as King likes to say bring it to 11. :lecture :D

Ski

Didn't you just start sculpting like 2 years ago? And that is obviously not a hit on your talent, but rather a note that you started out good, but have improved so much that what seems like many years of improvement is actually just two...maybe three years of real time...which makes for a very small handful of years back.:)

Didn't you just start sculpting like 2 years ago? And that is obviously not a hit on your talent, but rather a note that you started out good, but have improved so much that what seems like many years of improvement is actually just two...maybe three years of real time...which makes for a very small handful of years back.:)

2 months ago. :monkey1

Ski

I've got the Zartan bug, found this for sale and decided it's time to add some more vintage carded/boxed goods to my collection. I found it at Dallas Vintage Toys, great company with some great deals too. I couldn't decide if I wanted a carded 83 officer that looks pretty sweet or this, took me an hour to decide. They graded it at 85 but we'll see. I plan on sending it off to toygrader when it arrives and get the UV case for it. Yes, everythings sealed inside. EXCITED!!!:yess:

zartan84fmoca0425.jpg

zartan84fmocb0425.jpg

Thats in fantastic shape, nice score! :clap

^^^ :drool makes me want one but MOC ARAH stuff is a slippery slope for me so I go C9 versions that will satisfy that need of vintage.

P.S. Exception of Storm Shadows, I had 5 of those MOC at one point in time.

Ski

Would love to go into a Time Machine back to the 80's and hoard ALL Zartan with Swamp Skier's (especially the rare Card file ones)

I think it was the best one online as of last night, Hopefully AFA will agree!
^^^ :drool makes me want one but MOC ARAH stuff is a slippery slope for me so I go C9 versions that will satisfy that need of vintage.

P.S. Exception of Storm Shadows, I had 5 of those MOC at one point in time.

Ski
I've been putting off vintage for some time now, but hopefully I can stick to my allowance of $150/month. I figured that since no SS's were coming for 2 months I'd just see what I could find in the Joe world for $300. I'm up to my neck in loose vintage, just missing the carded stuff.

Would love to go into a Time Machine back to the 80's and hoard ALL Zartan with Swamp Skier's (especially the rare Card file ones)
Make sure you dress the part!

1980sHorror.jpg

You know, going back and watching the old 80's cartoon... i've noticed the animators made Zartan's hood into hair. anyone else ever notice that?

Back