1/6 SSC Thor Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this figure, and I think it's very cheap since you get 3 in 1 figure.... If you want to display as Comic Conan, just take off his armor, and if you want display him as Conan the Barbarian (Arnold version.) You got it too.

It's a win-win-win for SS - 1 stone kills 3 birds. :rotfl

thor.jpg

They must've just recently added that to try to get more people to pre-order. I do really want this, but the price is ridiculous since it comes with nothing. Wolverine comes with 2 heads, 6 arms, and his magnetic mask. Way more than Thor and I even feel he is too pricey at $250. As much as I would want the EX with Thor Frog, I could live without it. I'd rather wait and find this guy closer to $200..

I am ashamed to say that I ordered the exclusive solely for the Frog of Thunder and will likely try to sell the Thor figure itself.

I am ashamed to say that I ordered the exclusive solely for the Frog of Thunder and will likely try to sell the Thor figure itself.

I'm also ashamed because I've had so many let downs from sideshow, however, I do like this prototype and I don't think Helmsworth quite captures Thor to me. So I think this could look good with the other comic figs.

Where are you guys finding these codes for $$ off? I've been looking and can't find them anywhere!!

Periodically, sideshow puts up codes, for example the spooktacular, that you can save, however they typically only count for items that don't sell well. Otherwise you can get them when you order an item from them, usually for $20 off any purchase, the last 3 figures I've received from sideshow have not had these codes though. So that is hit and miss, plus I think you are only allowed so many of those. So last spring I had 4 or 5, but it wouldn't let me redeem the last couple.

I don't know if it makes much difference anyway, I paid full price for Dr. Strange and was charged $10 for shipping, I used codes for yoda and Luke Skywalker and was charged $19 for each.

Back