SSC The Joker 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thks! :hi5:

yeah surprised it went my way with so many bidders, didnt even jump in till final secs. have wanted one forever so its nice to finally finish the hunt. grats on your harley haul! love how she looks sans the corset. do think this will snowball into needing her as well, pics i have seen via fellow freaks of them all on display-bats, joker and harley look amazing and so much fun to pose..

what was the ex accessory with harley?

There's hope for me to find a joker for a deal. That auction was a relisted because the first one started at $150 with no bids. You scored nicely. The only sideshow 1/6 I own is of course the Batman ex. But I wanna pair Harley with sideshow Deadpool. Her exclusive is a custom butcher knife, not a must but I'm a sucker for ex. Even tho I may not display her with it.

There's hope for me to find a joker for a deal. That auction was a relisted because the first one started at $150 with no bids. You scored nicely. The only sideshow 1/6 I own is of course the Batman ex. But I wanna pair Harley with sideshow Deadpool. Her exclusive is a custom butcher knife, not a must but I'm a sucker for ex. Even tho I may not display her with it.

nice, good luck!:clap

plottin on bats still have been for awhile and recently started thinkin deadpool would be good fun in collect. ha! next to harley is a great idea.

ahhh the engraved butchers knife, sick! agree not must have but def a nice addition for pose options.

nice, good luck!:clap

plottin on bats still have been for awhile and recently started thinkin deadpool would be good fun in collect. ha! next to harley is a great idea.

ahhh the engraved butchers knife, sick! agree not must have but def a nice addition for pose options.

Thanks! At first it was weird when I first bought HT Black Widow and HT Catwoman. After having them I realized I need more female characters in my collection. I'm hoping sideshow could pull off Wonder Woman.

If you decide to get Batman I think the exclusive is worth getting because it comes with a third brawled head.

Yes, there are certainly deals to be found if you're patient - although Joker is certainly difficult to find now for a reasonable price, and certainly hard at retail price.

However, and quite unbelievably, I picked up a brand new regular SS Joker (mint boxed) for USD $132.96 on Ebay (Australian seller). I thought it was too good to be true, but was happily proved wrong! Terrific sculpt and accessories, although I can certainly understand the criticisms of the legs and clothing. But still a wonderful figure. :)

Wow, this figure is starting to get expensive on the after market? A seem to recall it taking a lot of flak when it was released. Glad people are coming around on it. Great figure.

Yes ... Sideshow did a great job on this Joker( one of my favorite figures) Like Batman as well
21f03745187440be20bc1166f79c3887.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if this scales well with the DC Direct Modern Batman 13 inch figure? I'd like to get this Joker, but I don't really care for the SS Batman.

I have both and the DC Didect batman towers over him and looks a little too big imo.

The only "flak" that I remembered people throwing on this figure is the usual disappointment towards SSC's poor-quality base bodies (problematic joints, knees, etc). Over-all appearance of the figure was praised, as far as I recall.

I bought this figure from one of our members a month or so ago. I didn't really have time to futz around with him too much until recently, but man this really is a great figure. I totally get the comments about the odd choice for the body of the figure, but other than that it's terrific. The paint, sculpt, and accessories are all extremely well done. I'm not a big fan of the movie versions of these characters... I like them, but that's a rabbit hole I'd rather not start down. For me, this is the best sixth scale version of the Joker.

WP_20160904_16_24_28_Rich (4).jpg

Yeah, this figure is great! Got one from an online comic store a year ago. It was the last one they had and it looks great with the first SS Batman.

I bought this figure from one of our members a month or so ago. I didn't really have time to futz around with him too much until recently, but man this really is a great figure. I totally get the comments about the odd choice for the body of the figure, but other than that it's terrific. The paint, sculpt, and accessories are all extremely well done. I'm not a big fan of the movie versions of these characters... I like them, but that's a rabbit hole I'd rather not start down. For me, this is the best sixth scale version of the Joker.

View attachment 290291

100% agreed. Just looking back at this figure makes me wonder how come we have had so few 1/6 SSC figures since and how Superman and GL were just so off? All the Bat related figures have been fantastic-QC apart. I would love for SSC to build on these, Robin, Nightwing, batgirl, Two face etc

100% agreed. Just looking back at this figure makes me wonder how come we have had so few 1/6 SSC figures since and how Superman and GL were just so off? All the Bat related figures have been fantastic-QC apart. I would love for SSC to build on these, Robin, Nightwing, batgirl, Two face etc

I may or may not have gone down that rabbit hole.....

You guys should swap out body with coomodel tall regular build. I did.

After swapping out parts including neck.
1866f56219a71b04863972e211bf518a.jpg

Joker ended up being just shy of 13" tall.

Back