SSC The Joker 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it worth jumping on the waitlist for this guy? I'm not sure if I really want the Batman figure and I'm hoping they release a darker blue/navy/black version of it in which case I would definitely get it. Catwoman I feel like I want to pass on, Harley looks great! But I feel like if I pull the trigger on one, I'm going to end up getting the rest. Would they ever release a new version?

Catwoman is awesome. I have Joker, Harley and Bats and have ZERO regret. They look awesome together. I am a completest though, but she is a great figure to have. nice mix of comic/real look.

Got an extra Harley stand from Toy Anxiety and a custom decal courtesy of Evilface. I love the results!

:rock :rock

Is it worth jumping on the waitlist for this guy? I'm not sure if I really want the Batman figure and I'm hoping they release a darker blue/navy/black version of it in which case I would definitely get it. Catwoman I feel like I want to pass on, Harley looks great! But I feel like if I pull the trigger on one, I'm going to end up getting the rest. Would they ever release a new version?

Yes, soooooo worth it.

got joker in lastnite.love this figure.knee issue is not such a big deal for me.and yes his tie is messed up.will do it up this weekend.

Attachments

• j.jpg
    j.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 603
Got the EX Joker today from a buddy of mine. pretty impressed. from pics, I really didn't expect much but aside from the body which was instantly replaced, really like this figure. I don't think I'll even repaint it like I thought I was going to have to. Can't wait to see how Superman comes out

Sorry if this has been answered before. I tried to do a search and it came back with nothing.

Just got my Joker today and the left leg is longer than the other. If I remember correctly, there is a fix for this but I don't remember how to do it. I'd rather not break the figure.

Have you checked on the knees? Sometimes the either one of the knee popped out from the socket:
What you need to do is JUST A LITTLE PUSH......hahhahahaha........(Heath's Joker) but that is true...try it.

I have been thinking to get this guy since the first day SS opened PO but have not yet dare to order it because I feel something is missing here. SS Batman is great but this Joker looks off. Just gonna wait on HT because they do Arkham.

I have been thinking to get this guy since the first day SS opened PO but have not yet dare to order it because I feel something is missing here. SS Batman is great but this Joker looks off. Just gonna wait on HT because they do Arkham.

Joker looks off?! With the exception of the crappy body, this figure is perfect!! Best 1/6 Joker imo. I sold my HT DX11 with no regrets but this one is a keeper.

I think this Joker is the best because he is a comic version. As a comic fan of batman. I don't care for any of the Nolan Movie stuff. So saved myself alot of money there. I'll buy all the comic versions they put out.
Can't wait to see what they bring out for Batman figs next.

This is my favorite Joker as well. With both head sculpts, Sideshow nailed the essence of the character. Plus, the clothing and accessories are all top notch. In person, the paint job looks much better than photos. The pink on the face only accentuates the face sculpt and is much more subtle than photos would have you think. Joker is one of my absolute favorite figures I have owned.

This is my favorite Joker as well. With both head sculpts, Sideshow nailed the essence of the character. Plus, the clothing and accessories are all top notch. In person, the paint job looks much better than photos. The pink on the face only accentuates the face sculpt and is much more subtle than photos would have you think. Joker is one of my absolute favorite figures I have owned.

Some are worse than others. I hate the pinkish paint. it should have been gray. The pink makes it look like he has regular skin tone with white make up over it, like the movie.

showing some love for Mr.J.Still a great figure in my opinion

Attachments

• 20141116_172646.JPG
    20141116_172646.JPG
    140.9 KB · Views: 550
he really is a fantastic figure. i love the sculpts so much I'm bashing together a second outfit for him on a spare narrow shoulder body to showcase both heads.

he is definitely worthy of two figures on the shelf.

Finally got around to taking my Joker figure out of the box. Does anyone else have a figure that you can't straighten the legs out? They are constantly bent and I'm afraid I'll break it because the thing feels so flimsy.

I seriously regret passing on this figure. Batman looked good in pictures but looks great in hand. This one looked fantastic in pictures and I can only imagine how great it looks in hand.

I would still get him. I got Batman, was so impressed with him I bought the whole line. Was going to be a completist...then Superman happened. But Joker, Harley and Catwoman are well worth the money in my opinion.

My Wife got me this guy for Christmas. Looks great next to ssc bats. I was going to be a completest too, but with supes, i may just pick up Harley in the future. Shame, because I was looking forward to GL.

Back