SSC The Joker 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where can you preorder these? I'm in the UK. Onesixth Bruce doesn't seem to get SS stuff yet. What price will they be?

SSquid

Don't worry there will be plenty of UK comic and specialty shops carrying these figures i definitly will be.

MADLOVE.jpg

Now that's a priceless moment! :) Love that Joker.

As always, wonderful light settings there Mag.

Don't worry there will be plenty of UK comic and specialty shops carrying these figures i definitly will be.

Thanks. Are we talking FORBIDDEN PLANET etc? Any other dealers you can recommend would be much appreciated....:)

I hope Sideshow does more Batman villians. I am keen to see Mr.Freeze and Killer Croc.

Love this. Gonna tempt me to break my one rule :lol

You won't regret it with what they've got planned ;)

:lecture I got it.

~~Of course I'll be getting this. As a Joker fanboy that has every current Hot Toys Joker figure on my shelf, and every one on order I can't live without this one too.

My only question is....Will Sideshow please do some of the other Gotham villains?? Mikey mentioned Penguin!!! I'd also like Killer Croc.

I hope Sideshow does more Batman villians. I am keen to see Mr.Freeze and Killer Croc.

Greedy punks! :lol They've done 5 figures so far. 4 of them are Batman themed ones. They'll hit all of Batman's major villians. Don't worry about that. But it would actually be nice to get some non-Batman figures too! :rotfl

Now I know I'm all jaded & stuff over Mattel but I got a question. Is it my imagination, of has there been a huge boom in 1:6 figures right around the time Matty's fans started jumping ship several months ago? I mean even G.I. Joe is getting (back in) on the 1:6 action. Its like the popularity of the scale has returned from the 60ies & what's old is what's new again.

I don't know about Mattel's boat, but George Lucas's boat got pretty full when Sideshow started making Star Wars 1:6. If there was a boom anywhere in the past 10 years, I'm pretty sure it was there (2005).

Really is a shame about the doll-dot.

It's honestly a deal breaker.

Last edited:
Back