SSC The Joker 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So glad you posted that. I had it playing in my head after I had typed it out :rotfl

I think this one is the best of the bunch. Very comic accurate, and nicely sculpted. Especially if it comes with the extra head/trench coat look shown in the teaser video.

But it's not enough to convince me to start on this line, as the others aren't doing it for me.

I think SS did a great job with this one. I had my doubts but, SS have proven to me that they can have my money, lol. I'll be picking up most if not all the SS 1/6 Batman Rogues along with a few DC PFs as well! Great job SS!! :clap

What a wonderful display Harley and him would be!

Would love to see an Alex Ross version by SS.

JokerCoringaeArlequinabyAlexRoss-regthorpe.jpg

I think this figure has stole the show for me. It's superb. A perfect comic representation IMHO. I can't wait for full specs and the preorder to see what all is included.

The whole DC lineup is my favorite thing this year.

Sorry if it wasn't clear, I was making a tongue-in-cheek comment, knowing Kato did the tailoring. Of course it looks great.

:lecture I got it.

~~Of course I'll be getting this. As a Joker fanboy that has every current Hot Toys Joker figure on my shelf, and every one on order I can't live without this one too.

My only question is....Will Sideshow please do some of the other Gotham villains?? Mikey mentioned Penguin!!! I'd also like Killer Croc.

I think this figure has stole the show for me. It's superb. A perfect comic representation IMHO. I can't wait for full specs and the preorder to see what all is included.

The whole DC lineup is my favorite thing this year.

My thoughts exactly... really hoping for the line to be <$150.

I wonder what DC's licensing fee is for this line in relation to the films or a line like Star Wars.

Where can you preorder these? I'm in the UK. Onesixth Bruce doesn't seem to get SS stuff yet. What price will they be?

SSquid

I like the Ross Joker...a lot, but for me the route SS chose is a definitive comic Joker look. Classic but not cartoony. Colorful too. Something the Ross Joker lacks. Also reminds a little of the 80's SuperPowers figure which is a nostalgic plus.

He'll look awesome on the shelf with a classic comic as a backdrop.

Now I know I'm all jaded & stuff over Mattel but I got a question. Is it my imagination, of has there been a huge boom in 1:6 figures right around the time Matty's fans started jumping ship several months ago? I mean even G.I. Joe is getting (back in) on the 1:6 action. Its like the popularity of the scale has returned from the 60ies & what's old is what's new again.

Back