SSC The Joker 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if they were going to do a hat version, they should have set the brim lower on his forehead.

still like the outfit, but $189 is a no go. boo.

I dig it! Not sure if the EX is necessary which I guess is the point :lol

Only thing I don't like is the base. Would've hoped for a general batman logo base similar to how all the joes have the same base and the cobra members have there's. it's going to throw off display uniformity for me if I get these that is

This is a pretty fantastic piece. Two head sculpts is what is pushing the price up. Will be a great addition to Batman collections.

I don't like the price but I'll get this along with Batman and Superman. I will just get the rest of the Justice League seven and that will be it for this line. I rather buy a DC pf which cost less than the price of two figures from this line.

Very torn. The figure looks fantastic (loved the protoype when I saw it at SDCC), and the accessories are very cool... but the price is leaving me cold.

There won't be an NRD. That's only for orders over $250

Maybe...but you and other people said/thought this figure would cost 135 -150. That it would be :cuckoo: for anyone to think this figure could cost $200.... well...It seems SSC is full of surprises. Also, SSC knows that people will pay whatever they ask. I mean, people are already saying that if the final product looks good, it's worth the $200 price, when we all know this figure is $50 over-priced :(

Last edited:
Maybe so, nevertheless, they won't magically change the NRD policy just because The Joker comes out. He's not that special.:lol

He looks amazing!

I love the 2nd head.
Wish it didn't have the hat attached.

That price is ****ing stupid though.

Back