SSC Superman 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How come no one posted this yet? Unless I completely missed it. A better representation of the figure in this one. Body is still looking way too slim though and I think I'll be switching to a TTM20 body like someone suggested if the suit fits.

Sups from 80's on had a body builder body, this looks like they went back prior when actors dominated these roles because Warner is to afraid to have a body builder play superman(stereotype of not being able to d anything but lift dumb bells i guess). Until we see a body builder companies are always going to go for the safe bet and go movie based body. But superman looks like he has super boy's body and his head. If it was printed 30% smaller it would be bigger than Tony's and smaller than currently which would put him at perfect. the head on tony's does look dwarfed I'll admit maybe sosa can sculpt a in-between sculpt

Slide01.jpg

How come no one posted this yet? Unless I completely missed it. A better representation of the figure in this one. Body is still looking way too slim though and I think I'll be switching to a TTM20 body like someone suggested if the suit fits.

Nicely improved review OPT.:clap

Last edited:
TTM20 body is smaller than this and it has saggy man breast withy girl butt

Tony the TTM20 is not saggy I have the body right in front of me, I dated a body builder before when pecs get big they look like this and as far as his butt that is perfectly normal for gluts to get big, guy butts look like that when they work all muscles. your seeing body in relaxed position and not flexed. the TTM20 looks like he can bench press about 500 easy

besides superman should have more mass to him than batman.

Tony the TTM20 is not saggy I have the body right in front of me, I dated a body builder before when pecs get big they look like this and as far as his butt that is perfectly normal for gluts to get big, guy butts look like that when they work all muscles. your seeing body in relaxed position and not flexed. the TTM20 looks like he can bench press about 500 easy

its just my person experience since I have been making tight suit for all types of superheros. the TTM20 body is big but not as big as Sideshow's superhero body.

TTM20 has man breast that's as low to the mid section of his biceps. and his butt makes superhero trunks or any types of tights looks very awkward

compare to HT Man of Steel body, the proportions of each muscle is more ideal for superhero, but Sideshow's body is even better in many ways.

like I said, its my personal opinion, but if anyone like the body shape for their superhero, it's all good :D

I can make do with everything except the shorts and the belt. Too baggy, and you can't have any red above the belt. Cape solution stinks too. Should've used the Batman body.

Poor attention to detail on this one. It has potential, but it needs new shorts, and a beefier body.

I think that belt can be futzed so that no red is showing. I thought I saw a pic somewhere of it properly positioned.

Latest pics look much, much better but I still think he needs some bulk. I agree with Groovy, that TTM20 would work great.

I think that belt can be futzed so that no red is showing. I thought I saw a pic somewhere of it properly positioned.

Latest pics look much, much better but I still think he needs some bulk. I agree with Groovy, that TTM20 would work great.

I hope so. From looking at it so far I'm thinking about gluing it in place if need be. I've got some CR shorts on the way as a plan B.

True, but the TTM-20 still wont be as bulky as the Batman body. Best solution is to get a Batman body (Of course if you can find one) and paint the neck.

This looks great and exactly like the previews. I would agree that it's incomprehensible why they didn't go with the Batman body, but this figure certainly doesn't deserve the hate it's getting from some places. It's like the seagulls in Finding Nemo - one person says it and then everyone else just parrots it back - "it sucks."

Back