SSC Superman 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love to see an alternate red eyed, angry Supes sculpt for this. Kinda like the little Alex Ross retailer exclusive figure had.

:goodpost:

I don't own any SS 1/6 figures, but I think this will be my first, followed by Batman. But I agree, alternate head with red/laser eyes and a bit of an angry expression would definitely be amazing. :panic::monkey1

:goodpost:

I don't own any SS 1/6 figures, but I think this will be my first, followed by Batman. But I agree, alternate head with red/laser eyes and a bit of an angry expression would definitely be amazing. :panic::monkey1

The only thing I have hated about the SSC figures are the Pro bodies, even though they made improvements, it's still a wreck in being flimsy. Still prefer HT's TT anyday, However, we'll see how good these new muscle bodies are.

Is the Batman based on Jim Lee's hush design? I wonder, because Medicom is doing the Hush idea.

Love everything but....

SUPES.jpg

Trunks suck, Looks good otherwise. Price point? Gotta be no more than 100$ for me to buy.

The trunks need to be tighter around the crotch and hips thats fro certain. But this figure is perfect. This is want I wanted from DC Direct when they announced a 1/6 line... This is so classic!

Last edited:
This Supes is a must buy. Love the new body and the sculpt. On a serious note I think the Medi Batman and Joker look incedible. I'd love to see Medi do a Hush Superman and a Hush Catwoman. Maybe a Hush Poison Ivy. Now that comic book versions of characters are getting their due the sky's the limit.

That's what I said over in the Batman tread and people thought I was nuts.

As for big blue here, fix his eyes and I might get him.

Back