SSC Storm Shadow (V2) Assassin 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine, and I have a question my fellow freaks. The shoulders are kinda loose on mine. Anyone sles have this problem, or did I get a dud?

Jesus, Nil, what a wonderful thing to say! I'm happy to get aboard with you guys over here. I'm sure I'll post a long message here, extolling the greatness of RAH, but for now I'm having a blast going through alot of these threads.

Always happy to see more Joe fans here. We may not have the Empire ( har! har! ) of fans that SW has, but this is a great section of the forum with a lot of great posters.

How often to Monkey Depot and Toy Anxiety part their figures out, I like to try get my hands on his under shirt for my V1 version.

How often to Monkey Depot and Toy Anxiety part their figures out, I like to try get my hands on his under shirt for my V1 version.

This one?
d1f1d719a2ddefe0c4bb68e171a563a9_zpsd7ab38ea.jpg
if so monkeydepot has it now for 4.99

Apologies if this has already been discussed.

Does the Hot Toys "G.I. Joe Retaliation" Storm Shadow head fit on this Sideshow figure? The only thing I don't care for with the SSC figure is the head, and the only thing I did like (other than the accessories) on the HT fig. was the head. If I could combine the two I would have one bad-axx Storm Shadow figure.

Does the Hot Toys "G.I. Joe Retaliation" Storm Shadow head fit on this Sideshow figure? The only thing I don't care for with the SSC figure is the head, and the only thing I did like (other than the accessories) on the HT fig. was the head. If I could combine the two I would have one bad-axx Storm Shadow figure.

I don't have the HT fig, but I'd like to see that combo as well.

Yes it will.

I've been toying with that idea too since I saw the final product of SSv2. I think HT's SS head would bring SSC's v2 to life given the life-like quality of the HT sculpt, especially the eyes. I'm sure it would fit.

When I was trying to decide which Storm Shadow to get, I think someone posted a picture with the heads swap or was it just Snake Eyes and not Storm Shadow? But please do share.

As much as I'm not a fan of the SSC sculpt, I think the figure might look even weirder with the HT sculpt on it. It would remind me too much of Byung Hun Lee's Storm Shadow. That's me though. Cool for you guys that don't mind the sculpt swap.

Do you guys know how long SS usually puts a figure in the gift card section? I'm waiting for a new promo code or GC eligible before I get this.

Depends on how poorly the figure sells and it's edition size.

This figure should be there in no time.

Back